• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

And make sure you've taken a shit already. Or that he has.

0oZ47Nh.gif

(Sorry someone had to)

Halcyon

I bought a new TV for the bedroom. I get to watch Jersey Shore in there instead of in the living room tonight. DICKS OUT FOR SNOOKI

jb1234

Rob could be having sex right now. It's surreal.

Edit: Or not. :p

... millions of people are probably having sex right now as I type this. Also kinda surreal.

Halcyon

My roommate just did this last week. She and her boyfriend basically never come out now.

We finally got the baby sleeping in the nursery at night so now me and the missus have the bed all to ourselves. We had sex twice in one weekend for the first time since like last summer. Now we're just going to lay in bed watch Netflix drink and get potato chip crumbs everywhere.

We finally got the baby sleeping in the nursery at night so now me and the missus have the bed all to ourselves. We had sex twice in one weekend for the first time since like last summer. Now we're just going to lay in bed watch Netflix drink and get potato chip crumbs everywhere.
Oh wow. That took a while! Congrats though :)

That sounds amazing. I just laundered my sheets last night but I might try to copy you this weekend anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom