• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Maybe it sound good to me

Another thing.
I swallow
clock-eyebrow.gif

FloatOn

I think it's good that you recognize where it's coming from, though.

(Marriage scares me, honestly. The success rate is really iffy and dviroce sounds agonizing.)

I can confirm that divorce is hell.

And honestly, knowing what I know now marriage hardly seems worth it. I think it's far more pragmatic to live with your SO than to do some ceremony that only holds sentimental weight for a short time and then significantly complicates things when they go bad.

FUME5

I feel like playing something new this morning, Halcyon6 and The Underground Man look like they'll fit the bill.

Parents have been happily married for 35+ years, so, I guess knowing that it can work means I could never enter into it lightly.

Does someone who is 5'8 look short in a crowd?

I have an embarrassing confession to make. For years I've thought I was 5'6.5", but it turns out that I or whoever was with me was just bad at measuring. And I've been defending this for absolutely no reason other than "that's what I remember". But it's wrong. I'm actually about a quarter inch shy of 5'8".

I feel average height. Maybe it's just that most of my girl friends are in the same neighborhood. I guess... tall people tend to be successful and I know a lot of successful people or family of? That's probably grossly oversimplifying.

Misha

Banned
That's well above above the average height for women and only an inch below the average height of men in the US. So probably not.
That's what id assume. Looks short on TV at least tho. I don't have an objective perspective irl tho

I have an embarrassing confession to make. For years I've thought I was 5'6.5", but it turns out that I or whoever was with me was just bad at measuring. And I've been defending this for absolutely no reason other than "that's what I remember". But it's wrong. I'm actually about a quarter inch shy of 5'8".

I feel average height. Maybe it's just that most of my girl friends are in the same neighborhood. I guess... tall people tend to be successful and I know a lot of successful people or family of? That's probably grossly oversimplifying.

My mom and sister are about my height along with a bunch of other family members and my friends are mostly within 3 inches either way. It feels like its perfectly normal to me but like I said my perspective is based on me being familiar with my height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom