• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
1y0j2z.gif

14030659_101543604903u7rub.gif

😘

You're so cute! 可爱! :3

poppymrpw5.gif

I watched The Big Lebowski a few months ago for the first time and thought it was hilarious. UP UNTIL The Dude outright said he hated The Eagles.

Fuck that guy and his opinion, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVtJksRA6iQ

What fresh hell is this?

Incidentally, I heard this yesterday for the first time and wanted to drive off a bridge.

Isn't her whole thing that she's part of the fat acceptance movement, despite not being fat at all?

All I really know is she suffered from bulimia and had to undergo treatment for it.

Waiting in the terminal for the flight back to Sydney, then on to Hobart.

Why do they make me pick up my luggage in Sydney it will be 6am when I get there I will probably forget or some shit ffuu

Stoked to escape the heat.

Denpasar is a very secure airport.

• Before you enter the terminal, you put everything through a scanner and empty your pockets / bags
  • As you enter the check in area, you get a passport spot check
  • As you are waiting in line to check in, a man with a bomb detector demands that literally everyone in the line open their check-in luggage, and he sniffs it with the machine
  • After you have your ticket, you go through to the passport scanner / inspection / stamping station
  • You then go through ANOTHER scanner which requires you emptying your pockets and carry on luggage
  • As I was waiting in the lounge for my flight, they kicked us all out of the lounge and made us line up in front of it, where they manually inspected all of everybody's carry on luggage and patted down every passenger.

Jesus christ

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
  • As I was waiting in the lounge for my flight, they kicked us all out of the lounge and made us line up in front of it, where they manually inspected all of everybody's carry on luggage and patted down every passenger.

Jesus christ
Yet if I pat you down is wrong. ��

EDIT: I may have to sell some old games before moving. (Mostly Snes games and maybe 64) I kinda wanna cry at that.

Vazra

Ok

Back home

I'm getting a pizza :3

EDIT: What games Rafa? N64 in particular

Ehh I dont know I gotta see first. I may have to take a look first before deciding what Im taking with me and what my brother may want to keep. Snes games is almost the same situation but I think he wont have much issues with that since he barely touches snes.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
cool a thread where i can complain about how boring uncharted 4 is

my time to shiiiiinneeee

Ehh I dont know I gotta see first. I may have to take a look first before deciding what Im taking with me and what my brother may want to keep. Snes games is almost the same situation but I think he wont have much issues with that since he barely touches snes.
Well, if you don't mind posting them I might be interested in some depending on what you have

Fluvian

Banned
cool a thread where i can complain about how boring uncharted 4 is

my time to shiiiiinneeee

I love it when I find others who agree with me, it's plot is boring and predictable, it's combat is boring and nonsensical, the level design is boring and confusing, Uncharted 4 is boring.

Vazra

That collection is worthless without GoldenEye.

Ehhh Im on the side of history that didnt gave 2 shits about Golden Eye. I got that James Bond game cause a cousin fucked up his 64 and that was his only game. Perfect Dark > Golden Eye

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Used Clyde's pic in the ratings thread. Ready to bring in those 10/10's.

EatChildren

Man 1080 was super rad.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Goldeneye has aged like rotten cheese. In fact most 3D games from that era did.
The blocky 3D is so nostalgic, though.

I contend that games with polygons didn't start to look good until dreamcast
Technically true. Even amazingly good looking games for their time, like Final Fantasy IX, looked like a blurry, pixelated mess.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Omg. I'm playing some KoF XIV this morning. If you haven't played it, occasionally things happen that cause your character to comment through the controller speaker. Well I'm playing Geese and I get tagged with a climax and he just yells "SHIT!!!!"

SolVanderlyn

Hey, that one in the middle looks like one of EA's Mega Drive cartridges.

Yeah, I said Mega Drive, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

latest
Yeah, I do! I'll kick your ass, Genesis style!

EatChildren

Goodnight internet "people".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom