• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
14291929_1099544850128815_1259065680547683667_n.png

My result.
6acd99f775.png

Symphonia

Banned
Just seen the 'Rate Me' thread.

Didn't think GAF would sink to such shallow levels. Like hell am I posting in there. I'd rather chew glass than face the judgement of GAF.

Didn't think GAF would sink to such shallow levels. Like hell am I posting in there. I'd rather chew glass than face the judgement of GAF.
Some motherfucker gave me a 3

Me!

A 3!

I'm hoping a few more people rate me badly so I can post that gif of me giving the finger lol :3

Xiao Hu

You're actually quite handsome
_____

Damn, she's so hard to flirt with. Like flirt-resistent incarnated, I give up...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've decided to quit drinking for good.

I have not gone more than 8 days without drinking in the last seven years. Today is day 7.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anyone know what the name of this type of collar (for the cape) is?

scarletwitch.jpg

I dont know the name of it but I think it might be easy to edit a regular cape or make one yourself. You can make it with the snap on fastener to get the style on the side and you can use cardboard pieces for the collar part or something a bit softer so it can be bendable friendly.

FloatOn

Finding a decent simple backpack in a store has been impossible. I gave up and just ordered one on Amazon. I should have done this weeks ago.

Pau

I dont know the name of it but I think it might be easy to edit a regular cape or make one yourself. You can make it with the snap on fastener to get the style on the side and you can use cardboard pieces for the collar part or something a bit softer so it can be bendable friendly.
Yeah I'm going to try making it myself. I'll try what you said and report back! I'm gonna be buying the fabric today so hopefully I can play around with it during the weekend.

It's almost an offset jabot
Looking up what a jabot is I see what you mean. It also led me to the name: cowl collar!

down another 5 lbs over the past two weeks, had a great night last night, and the girl i like might end up being my plus one to a work thing....

life is improving one day at a time.

Fluvian

Banned
I've decided to quit drinking for good.

I have not gone more than 8 days without drinking in the last seven years. Today is day 7.

I managed to quit in May, I hit the four months completely sober milestone the other day, I won't lie there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about having a drink, but my life is certainly better since I gave the shit up.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
wow you look way younger :eek:
That's good to hear! I think it's just the angle/lighting, though, haha

I managed to quit in May, I hit the four months completely sober milestone the other day, I won't lie there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about having a drink, but my life is certainly better since I gave the shit up.
That's also great to hear. Good job, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom