• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

There was a poll on my Twitter feed, I got curious. I'd be tempted to try pee play in the shower, but scat is a bit much. I remember watching a girl on Skype play with herself while peeing. It was strangely arousing.

She simply didn't call her show a squirt show ;)
_____

Ok so I measured myself barefoot and apparently I'm ::double checks your stupid ass backwards imperial system....:: 5'75" (176cm). It's also in the morning so this might come from me being stretched.

Well I guess I have to stick to smaller girls...it's not like that many like me anyway 😞

There was a poll on my Twitter feed, I got curious. I'd be tempted to try pee play in the shower, but scat is a bit much. I remember watching a girl on Skype play with herself while peeing. It was strangely arousing.

Between two consenting adults, that's your prerogative. But I have a hard time imagining the vast majority of people would be into that.

The thing about sex is that by necessity your inhibitions are lowered so that the foreign DNA can enter the other person's body and not immediately get cast out, which in turn lets you be open to something you'd otherwise find disgusting. But fecal matter is just too much, and toxic urine too.

Misha

Banned
She simply didn't call her show a squirt show ;)
_____

Ok so I measured myself barefoot and apparently I'm ::double checks your stupid ass backwards imperial system....:: 5'75" (176cm). It's also in the morning so this might come from me being stretched.

Well I guess I have to stick to smaller girls...it's not like that many like me anyway 😞

5'9" you mean

Theres 12 inches in a foot so you can't just put the remaining decimal as the inches

j4oqenY.gif

This is where I'd put my own reaction gif

IF I HAD ONE

Symphonia

Banned
Between two consenting adults, that's your prerogative. But I have a hard time imagining the vast majority of people would be into that.

The thing about sex is that by necessity your inhibitions are lowered so that the foreign DNA can enter the other person's body and not immediately get cast out, which in turn lets you be open to something you'd otherwise find disgusting. But fecal matter is just too much, and toxic urine too.
I get that. I like to think I'm open to trying new, kinky things. Pee would be done in the shower - thus diluting the urine - but, as mentioned, poo is too much for me. Which is ironic, as I love butt stuff.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sobriety is boring.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Sobriety is boring.

The worst thing about sobriety is I can't sleep.
I don't want non-benzodiazepine hypnotics such as Ambien or Lunesta. Had some really bad experiences with those.
Antihistamines just make me really drowsy and "heavy" like someone is putting pressure on my chest.

The only thing is try to have some sleep hygiene, and even that is not fail-proof.

I just load up Giant Bomb and Skeptics Guide to the Universe, along more shorter podcasts such as SawBones and Science Now. to have fitful sleep.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Sex should involve two (or three) naked bodies, condoms if necessary, and that's it. No pee, no rope, no costumes, no food, no implements and most importantly no poop.

I was walking through town and I heard someone call my name and it was a freind of mine I used to play Smash Bros with who works at a sex store. He gave me a tour for like 30 mins (there were no other customers). All the stuff there seemed really expensive and 7% of it seemed to be designed to go up the human ass. "The ass you say? Surely you must be lying". But I swear I am telling the truth.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Dressing up as a sexy policewoman or doctor or schoolteacher is a dissrespect to the women who actually are sexy policewomen, doctors and teachers.

Xiao Hu

I developed a contusion on my sacrum from the recent velocipede gaff. Ambulant impedance is a caricature but not wholly spurious.

Oh my, I hope your butt is alright. Please tell your gf I'm requesting her to take good care of it and nourish it back to good health!

Also, please refrain from using those oddly sexy words. I can only moan that loud in my flat, my family is back soon.

I'm watching The 100 rn and it took me an embarrassingly long time to recognize Desmond Hume in it. Now I need Jack's actor to appear in the show for the circle to be complete (see you in another life, brother!)

I like Charlie the most from LOST.

Oh my, I hope your butt is alright. Please tell your gf I'm requesting her to take good care of it and nourish it back to good health!

Also, please refrain from using those oddly sexy words. I can only moan that loud in my flat, my family is back soon.

she tried

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Had a nice lunch, now off to weekend house for some grass cutting action

Deciphering your nationality from this text is impossible, no Canadian, American would be caught dead calling it "Ice hockey".
You might be a Brit?

Nah, I used direct translation from Slovenian to English.

Well its common thing with depression to see yourself negatively, the feeling lonely sensation and now doubts about moving which tbh is bs cause it can't be worse than being usually 24/7 in this room for most of the part.
I'm sorry about that. It's good you're challenging those doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom