• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
..And I need to stop staying up until after 8am. I went to bed as my gf was getting up, like two ships passing in the morning, and felt guilty.

I still got up at 2pm though like any normal person.

I wake up at 6:35. I am pretty happy with that since I used to have longer commutes and had to wake up earlier. Actually considering getting up earlier again to do some exercise.

Karen Gillan is plain looking and awful at acting. She almost ruined Guardians of the Galaxy, and the only reason she's tolerable in Doctor Who is because that whole show is actually bad. :)

..And I need to stop staying up until after 8am. I went to bed as my gf was getting up, like two ships passing in the morning, and felt guilty.

I still got up at 2pm though like any normal person.
Dude when I finally gave up/finished that animation Emma was like wtf, I have to get up in three hours. Ah, good times.

Should I buy Overwatch? I played about 40 hours between the beta and free weekend. It's on sale too, hmmm
No, it stops being good roughly forty-two of forty-five hours in.

FUME5

For those of you playing at home yesterday, the condition was rare form of occipital neuralgia.

And now I'm off for some shovel work because the contractor bought a bobcat and not a mini excavator to site. Something tells me I'll be skipping the workout this afternoon.

Finally got my blood test back the other day and it looks like I'm a "carrier" of haemochromatosis but I only carry one of the two gene mutations so all I need to do is get a blood test every 6 months to see if my iron levels are too high. If they're too high, all I need to do is donate blood to bring back my iron levels to "OK" area.

I've never donated blood before (which I probably should have) so at least this avenue would help others, which makes me happy.

In other news I'm gonna be learning HTML5 because holy shit there's actually a lot of web developer jobs around at the moment.

In other other news, I'm continuing this Metroid stream today haha

How's everyone doing?

FloatOn

Finally got my blood test back the other day and it looks like I'm a "carrier" of haemochromatosis but I only carry one of the two gene mutations so all I need to do is get a blood test every 6 months to see if my iron levels are too high. If they're too high, all I need to do is donate blood to bring back my iron levels to "OK" area.

I've never donated blood before (which I probably should have) so at least this avenue would help others, which makes me happy.

In other news I'm gonna be learning HTML5 because holy shit there's actually a lot of web developer jobs around at the moment.

In other other news, I'm continuing this Metroid stream today haha

How's everyone doing?

Good luck with the job hunt and I'm glad the medical stuff isn't too serious.

I'm doing pretty good. Halfway done with my current classes and there was a cute girl I was talking to in one of them. She's also in my class tomorrow night so hopefully I can form some kind of friendship with her.

Good luck with the job hunt and I'm glad the medical stuff isn't too serious.

I'm doing pretty good. Halfway done with my current classes and there was a cute girl I was talking to in one of them. She's also in my class tomorrow night so hopefully I can form some kind of friendship with her.

Thanks man :D Yeah I'm crossing my fingers and toes too for this shit haha

Yeah, I've been skimming the thread now and then when I could get the chance and I saw you mention her briefly. Hope that pans out man!
Are you enjoying the classes?

FloatOn

Thanks man :D Yeah I'm crossing my fingers and toes too for this shit haha

Yeah, I've been skimming the thread now and then when I could get the chance and I saw you mention her briefly. Hope that pans out man!
Are you enjoying the classes?

Monday night class is super informal and I feel like the professor doesn't really know her shit. Which would make since because she is an adjunct and the first time teaching. Wednesday class is great though. It's on conflict management and it gets really philosophical which is what I'm all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom