• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

My former flatmate has been torturing her car lately with exquisite fashion designs. What started with simple scarfs and necklaces escalates now into shirts and presumably soon into trousers and shoes

9vNy5J2.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Boss (one of the non-shitty partners) just told me that he counts on me if things go sideways and he lands a gig elsewhere since I'm the only one giving a fuck for the company.

Feels good man.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1278298

Kale and quinoa gumbo.

absolutelydisgusting.png

I'm a prejudiced foodie. If I detect any of those ingredients in a recipe I'm going to automatically believe that it's some garbage tasting, "healthy" meal only fit for donkeys and/or livestock. Both combined? Let me cuss at your trendy Instagram feed, you pretentious cunt.

Jobbs

Banned
Hire him. I bet there's a place in Ghost Song for a truly terrible anime dub.

Cast and vo are already done but he does sound like he had skills

I'm laying in bed trying out Recore and the load times are comical on Xbox one

I like the look of the game a lot though

jb1234

Cast and vo are already done but he does sound like he had skills

I'm laying in bed trying out Recore and the load times are comical on Xbox one

I like the look of the game a lot though

Yeah, I've heard something like two minute load times?

Today's plan:

Watch EVOLVE 1
Maybe do some game work
Though even thinking about doing game work has worn me out

EDIT: Oh wow Bobby Fish vs Kyle O'Reilly is the first match, that's weird

Especially beardless Bobby Fish

What's the premise of your game?
I'm not committing to any real projects right now, just gonna work on some small prototypes. Get something finished, instead of languishing in some big project that I end up resenting.

Of course I can't even manage that, haha. Last thing I was working on was a simple run & gun platformer where you're a skeleton - this is the only progress I made on it (those platforms don't work either). Was going to have it just be like 1 level where you go up against Dracula at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom