• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
giphy.gif

I love you LOL

Misha

Banned
Which to be fair is a charming episode. But I don't need to see it every week. :p
It would get really old
There would be almost no point for me to. I already have enough connections and experience to get work at a lot of different places, not to mention my passion is creative work and I don't need an overpriced education to teach me how to art better.

I think it's dangerous to put a blanket yes or no on college but in my case I already got everything out of it that I needed to.

Exact same situation I'm in.

FloatOn

Besides what I'm hoping to use my education for after graduation I find that working my way through the formal higher educational process immensely satisfying.

Is there a reason for me to reactivate my facebook account besides being able to listen to spotify?

Does FakeGAF have a Skype group?

Have I mentioned how much I hate Mark Zuckerberg and I believe him to represent techno satan?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
U2 is fucking terrible.

Besides what I'm hoping to use my education for after graduation I find that working my way through the formal higher educational process immensely satisfying.
It's good that you have something like that I your life! I can say for me it wasn't remotely satisfying, especially thanks to feeling like I already knew most of it and wasn't actually learning a whole lot. The college experience of being out on my own for the first time and such was honestly far more educational.

So what I find satisfaction in now is fostering relationships and developing my video game :)

Halcyon

I have no argument with Trab with respect to "Elevation" and maybe more broadly the newer stuff - bt I'll always like Sunday Bloody Sunday, not only musically, but because it was about something. Music is so rarely about anything

Easy there Bateman.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I have no argument with Trab with respect to "Elevation" and maybe more broadly the newer stuff - bt I'll always like Sunday Bloody Sunday, not only musically, but because it was about something. Music is so rarely about anything

I looked up the lyrics to Elevation thinking it might be about something but no.

FloatOn

It's good that you have something like that I your life! I can say for me it wasn't remotely satisfying, especially thanks to feeling like I already knew most of it and wasn't actually learning a whole lot. The college experience of being out on my own for the first time and such was honestly far more educational.

So what I find satisfaction in now is fostering relationships and developing my video game :)

And it seems you are thriving at it :D

EatChildren

It's not. I was talking about Sunday Bloody Sunday, which was about irish protesters being killed by british police

I know. I was being a sod.

Speaking of Irish; love me some Cranberries - Zombie.

I wonder if even a community college education would even be worth the effort given my horrifying bad learning disability and my shit tastic memory and my awful anxiety around strangers and groups of people.

I've been told because of my autism that the state of Missouri would probably pay for all of it, but I'm not setting up myself up to fail again after what happened to me at my last job.

Also, I have no idea what subjects i would be good at besides history and english and I have no idea what subjects would be for me to learn about.

Jobbs

Banned
I know. I was being a sod.

Speaking of Irish; love me some Cranberries - Zombie.

It would certainly seem that at some point U2 turned into a thing that turns out commercial diarrhea, but that's kind of what happens. Look at Aerosmith... Some of the earlier stuff was great. Dream On is brilliant.

I also don't want to speak too broadly because I really haven't listened to much U2, mostly just the singles. It's easy to point and laugh at Elevation but maybe there's also some good stuff that I haven't heard.

Fluvian

Banned
It would certainly seem that at some point U2 turned into a thing that turns out commercial diarrhea, but that's kind of what happens. Look at Aerosmith... Some of the earlier stuff was great. Dream On is brilliant.

I also don't want to speak too broadly because I really haven't listened to much U2, mostly just the singles. It's easy to point and laugh at Elevation but maybe there's also some good stuff that I haven't heard.

At least Bono isn't a pedophille like Steven Tyler. EDIT: I don't know why I said this, he is a pedophille but it's completely irrelevant.

FUME5

I class it all as soft rock - and you can keep that soft shit off my sound system.

I'm just seeing that all the Luke Cage episodes are going to be named after Gangstarr tracks - I'm suddenly considering giving it a chance.

EatChildren

I hope you mean modern day U2, I'm not going to defend modern day U2, but god fucking damn it they were amazing in the 80's, brilliant politically charged lyrics, overwhelming good vibrations and a great look.
Listen to the opening of this and tell me this song isn't brilliant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdLuk2Agamk

Yeah but dude this is the internet and I need to have extreme whiny opinions on things. And right now, that thing is U2.

Upon reflection; did any of these old rock and roll bands avoid the temptation of commercial diarrhea? It seems a path almost all of them have now walked.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Sup zee.

I'm glad to know that chill time worked for you.

Edit: lots of gay thrist, somebody coming out, a couple of hissy fits followed by bans, lots of quality shitposting.

zeemumu

Welcome back! :D I'm glad to hear your time off went well.

I don't know if you still wanted to know this or not, but my roommates and I are going to Scary Farm on opening night. It's my birthday gift to the girlfriend :)

Sure. I'm supposed to go with friends in early October but I was planning on going more than once. Plus I've never been on opening night before :D

Sup zee.

I'm glad to know that chill time worked for you.

Edit: lots of gay thrist, somebody coming out, a couple of hissy fits followed by bans, lots of quality shitposting.

Who got banned and why specifically?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Quality shitposting is what I live for.

14089190_601488973365863_2369360953970402596_n.png

zeemumu

Quality shitposting is what I live for.

14089190_601488973365863_2369360953970402596_n.png

He has a phone but generally doesn't do much work during the day unless it's serious. In the Justice Lords future he patrols during the day but the world is so strict on crime (to the point of arresting someone for complaining about a bill at a restaurant) that he doesn't really do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom