• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Friday here. What's on for the weekend y'all?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I would quit gaf. And no one wants that!

You would have to ask me for permission to post via PM.
invoker-laugh.gif

i hate having that nagging fear that im bothering other people.

aka i dont know the proper way of "hey you're cool let's talk" or w/e.

but at least tomorrow is friday. ive been hella anxious and on edge all week and i dont know why

We need to have two support groups in GAF, one for people who are English as Second Language and another support group for people who can't spell worth a shit, even if they tried

I remember the day I finally spelled appreciate right the first time, I was so happy that day

Vazra

I miss Crystal Chronicles (GC) artstyle. I prefer that shit better than whatever they are doing these days.

I'm almost tempted to lower Witcher 3 down to the lowest possible for everything and see if I can get a playable framerate... but then I remember I still have to download a 4GB patch. Ugh.

Vazra

I'm almost tempted to lower Witcher 3 down to the lowest possible for everything and see if I can get a playable framerate... but then I remember I still have to download a 4GB patch. Ugh.
Mine runs at 45fps with settings on med but Im on the starter area. I heard it might get better or worse depending the area.

Mine runs at 45fps with settings on med but Im on the starter area. I heard it might get better or worse depending the area.

I was running most on med/high with 900p resolution and was getting a stable framerate. But now that I'm currently graphics cardless, I know I'm going to have to lower that res to 720p or something and suffer it looking like ass on my 1080p monitor.

Absolutely agreed.

But Darlene..... 😳😍🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💀

and Angela and Dom and Joanna.

There's bonkers-as-fuck theories on Reddit that the season finale will reveal it's either a
simulation or an introduction of a time traveling plot.
I will personally hack Sam Esmail's email if the show goes into weird scifi territory.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Take her to see The Magnificent Seven women love Chris Pratt they find him irresistable because of his handsome face and down to earth demeanour. Honestly we can all learn a little bit about ourselves and improve from following Chris Pratt's example.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is the best co-op game ever made, provided you spend the small fortune to get the materials you need or have the convenience to play it with three other people who already have them

That said, this is me from 2004 speaking. I don't know if the game holds up in 2016, and I almost don't want to find out.

FUME5

This is the best co-op game ever made, provided you spend the small fortune to get the materials you need or have the convenience to play it with three other people who already have them

That said, this is me from 2004 speaking. I don't know if the game holds up in 2016, and I almost don't want to find out.

I sold my gamecube a few months before Resident Evil 4 came out - rented one and clocked it over a weekend - so I never played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom