• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Pacific Rim looked like it cost approximately fifty hojillion dollars to make.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm only half serious! I've liked certain anime at various points in my life.

But don't you shit on RNH about wrestling?

Yes, because wrestling is stupid.

I admitted I respected their effort and atheleticism, but it'
s the bad theater aspect of wrestling that bugs me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
All this moving thing happening so far it seems I may not be able to sell shit. I may have to pay mom and dad to send me everything eventually and try selling it later.

I got a bag ready and pretty excited.

Vazra

Hey I have a question - if you have a drink every day but don't get drunk can you be considered an alchoholic?

I dont think so since you are not drinking a lot to get drunk. If anything that person despite drinking everyday is in control.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
13220940_10154810962389237_5963362373444367751_n.jpg

Thank you all for giving me a community to be a part of

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Love a good motivational.

CsZQJNTUsAACoGB.jpg:large

FloatOn

Hello, friend :)
Life has been very busy. I'm at the hospital every day up in the lab. It's always interesting lol
How about you?

I can imagine. My sister is a nurse and before that she worked in the lab and would tell me stories.

I'm also busy. Full time work and school is pretty rough sometimes but it is so satisfying. I'm going to a birthday party for a 2 year old that I'm pretty excited about tomorrow :)

Did you ever get to see your long distance relationship?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh man, I'm so wavering. I've kept relatively quiet about this since I'm torn on my feelings and I'm kinda gonna look like a hypocrite. But I mentioned a couple weeks ago about accidentally setting up a lesbian date. Well, we started talking and hanging out more and more and almost joking sexy texts turned kinda serious. And I think Solmyra and I are kin of a thing now. I'm on leave right now and next week and I am gonna be spending a lot of time with her starting tomorrow. And I think I am gonna really see how far things go tomorrow. I have not felt nervous about a person since i was a fucking teenager. Ugh.

Vazra

Oh man, I'm so wavering. I've kept relatively quiet about this since I'm torn on my feelings and I'm kinda gonna look like a hypocrite. But I mentioned a couple weeks ago about accidentally setting up a lesbian date. Well, we started talking and hanging out more and more and almost joking sexy texts turned kinda serious. And I think Solmyra and I are kin of a thing now. I'm on leave right now and next week and I am gonna be spending a lot of time with her starting tomorrow. And I think I am gonna really see how far things go tomorrow. I have not felt nervous about a person since i was a fucking teenager. Ugh.

Hope that goes well Cea. <3

Seaklng

Banned
I can imagine. My sister is a nurse and before that she worked in the lab and would tell me stories.

I'm also busy. Full time work and school is pretty rough sometimes but it is so satisfying. I'm going to a birthday party for a 2 year old that I'm pretty excited about tomorrow :)

Did you ever get to see your long distance relationship?
I love it.

Where do you work, if you don't mind? What are you going to school for?
Awe that sounds really fun! :)

Not yet, but I'm saving money to get to. Now that I have this job I can actually save lol

Another one joins the sisterhood

Pau

It's 12:30 AM and Kark and I are watching Pokemon 2000 concert clips.

Kind of wish it was 2000 again. But then Kark would be 16 and I'd be 8. D:

"How old were you in 2000?"

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to"

God this thread really is turning everyone gay, lol. Why would it make you look like a hypocrite?

Hope it goes well! <3

EDIT: ^^God I always forget that Kark is way older than me
sorry if your reading this Kark, haha <3

Jobbs

Banned
It's 12:30 AM and Kark and I are watching Pokemon 2000 concert clips.

Kind of wish it was 2000 again. But then Kark would be 16 and I'd be 8. D:

"How old were you in 2000?"

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to"

and I'd be 17 or 18

I remember sleeping through 911. I woke up and saw the burning towers on the news and then went back to sleep...

hi seaking :D

Just took 2 more paracetemol that I thiiiink I should be alright with

If not and I've just overdosed, it was nice knowing you all! :D

You aren't going to OD on two extra, assuming it is over the counter. The dose on the package is safe for nearly everyone; doctors will give you prescriptions for the same stuff in bigger quantities.

PS: ibuprofen is better for everything.

You aren't going to OD on two extra, assuming it is over the counter. The dose on the package is safe for nearly everyone; doctors will give you prescriptions for the same stuff in bigger quantities.

PS: ibuprofen is better for everything.

It says no more than 8 in 24 hours and I wasn't sure if I was remembering properly. But yeah it's probably fine either way.

And ibuprofen is not better for stomach ulcers. Legit nearly killed my dad.

Clydefrog

replaying Deus Ex: HR

woo boy, the graphics did not age well. some of it looks worse than the original Deus Ex.

the copter pilot is hot though. much better than JOCK

first bad guy is named Sanders. I keep on thinking about Bernie :lol

Jobbs

Banned
I'm the closest thing to wasted that I ever get.

I can't stomach Deus Ex. I don't like FPS and I don't like the main character design. I may tolerate those things individually if everything else is really compelling but those two things together are death.

Anyone else going to watch ARQ? It's a Netflix sci fi movie that went up today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY0DGLrd9GY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom