• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Australian blood courses through these veins. I'm already drunk.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
lDjrAv5.jpg

Re: alcohol. After more than half a year without drinking anything more than a couple of beers, I'll be receiving a crash course in alcoholism tonite. Let's see how that goes.

Misha

Banned
I've mentioned this before, but I still think we should have a FakeGAF drinking contest

Especially as I could probably drink all y'all American lightweight fuckers under the table, even after 4 months of no drinking

The only way to win is not to play

Therefore I win

Very funny

I mean

At least pupeteers have a bit more going on than "I CAN DO ANOTHER PERSON'S VOICE"

Which is 100% what the act of impressionists is
Surely you must realize with the prevalence of impressionists that a lot of people enjoy it, right? As someone who sucks at impressions I quite enjoy the work on display.

Surely you must realize with the prevalence of impressionists that a lot of people enjoy it, right? As someone who sucks at impressions I quite enjoy the work on display.

Becoming another person takes more talent, work and practice than operating a stupid ass puppet
But there aren't jokes! And the impressions are never that good!

Like, if someone can do a good impression it can be quite impressive, but making a career out of it? Blugh

disgusting

edit: also it does that stupid shit idiots do with covers where they change the gender perspective in the lyrics.. Just stop it, we get that you're not a girl

That lowkey gives me apoplexy.

One recent Y chromosome infused cover I can think of where this didn't happen is Bastille's cover of the Sugababes' Overload

I just found out my roommates and girlfriend left me while they went for a spa day because I was sleeping in so so late. That's probably fair. More time to get stuff done I guess

Jobbs

Banned
That lowkey gives me apoplexy.

One recent Y chromosome infused cover I can think of where this didn't happen is Bastille's cover of the Sugababes' Overload

Changing the gender in covers has been one of my triggers for years. It's just so beyond dumb. You're singing someone else's song, dumbass, sing it right

I just found out my roommates and girlfriend left me while they went for a spa day because I was sleeping in so so late. That's probably fair. More time to get stuff done I guess

Today is only half over and it's already in the running for sleepiest day in history

Changing the gender in covers has been one of my triggers for years. It's just so beyond dumb. You're singing someone else's song, dumbass, sing it right

Today is only half over and it's already in the running for sleepiest day in history

I mean... going by how late I tend to stay up then there's still fourteen to fifteen hours left in the day.

Actually I have a bunch of stuff I need to do tomorrow, so that seems unwise. But yes, super sleepy day. Were you up for a while longer after I went to bed?

jb1234

One of the worst days in a while as far as pain goes. Starting to feel glad I didn't go on that trip after all. But then, there's no way to predict such things.

Jobbs

Banned
I mean... going by how late I tend to stay up then there's still fourteen to fifteen hours left in the day.

Actually I have a bunch of stuff I need to do tomorrow, so that seems unwise. But yes, super sleepy day. Were you up for a while longer after I went to bed?

Yeah I was up a little while longer dicking around. I got more sober and wanted to start working on getting some of those sprites ready to animate.

Today we're just chilling/napping/sleeping interchangeably. My GF has put in more hours of sleep than science can count

FloatOn

My former infatuation didn't show up to the party. It was uncomfortably hot outside and despite all that I have still have good feelings. The kids were adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom