• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

X2Y5ohh.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
What's in your system?

A lot of tequila and a little blackberry moonshine.

For someone who doesn't care much about drinking I can seemingly drink most people under the table. Takes so long to even get decently drunk. Maybe that's why I don't usually find much fun in it.

The room is spinning right now but I can still work on coloring this thing and type out coherent thoughts.

today at work I helped get this guy fired. He's the kind of person who hates commitment so much that he quit his own business venture even though it made money, he left his wife and son, he doesn't pay child support, he's never dated anyone new for longer than a week, he's held seven different jobs in the past three years, and he always complained about work being stressful despite him having a smaller workload than multiple other employees who love their job. So today he just didn't come in to work, and he wouldn't answer his phone until nearly end of day, which of course threw everything and everyone off schedule. He just didn't feel like it.

So I helped convince my dad to fire his ass. We don't need him. We don't need his shitty music playing too loud. We don't need him printing "fuck America" propaganda in his spare time. We don't need him disappearing without notice and without clocking out several times a day. We don't even need his weird obsession with barking at the women who work here like he's some kind of large dog whenever he's bored. I don't know why he was ever hired but good riddance.

no lies detected

today at work I helped get this guy fired. He's the kind of person who hates commitment so much that he quit his own business venture even though it made money, he left his wife and son, he doesn't pay child support, he's never dated anyone new for longer than a week, he's held seven different jobs in the past three years, and he always complained about work being stressful despite him having a smaller workload than multiple other employees who love their job. So today he just didn't come in to work, and he wouldn't answer his phone until nearly end of day, which of course threw everything and everyone off schedule. He just didn't feel like it.

So I helped convince my dad to fire his ass. We don't need him. We don't need his shitty music playing too loud. We don't need him printing "fuck America" propaganda in his spare time. We don't need him disappearing without notice and without clocking out several times a day. We don't even need his weird obsession with barking at the women who work here like he's some kind of large dog whenever he's bored. I don't know why he was ever hired but good riddance.

No offense, but are you sure your dad didn't hire an escapee from a nearby padded room motel?

Because, Damn.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
His marriage fell apart, he's held seven jobs in the last 3 years, his love life's D.O.A and to top it off his mental health issues cause him so much anxiety and pressure he barks at people and has trouble coming into work?

Poor guy hope he pulls through.

#stopthestigma

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Watching Stranger Things for the first time. The hook is strong and I like the ambience, so the premise and narrative drive has me intrigued. The cast seems pretty solid too. But it also seems tonally odd, like trying to balance being a fairly serious, dark horror mystery while also being a blatantly nostalgic pandering and loaded with 80s cliches. It's an a weird direction, so much of the imagery, concepts, dialogue, and scenes really torn straight out of the Big Book of 80s Cliches, right down to the geeky-girl-infatuated-with-cool-kid-invited-to-cool-house-party. It's a little bit of an imbalance I think, but maybe deliberate, and not enough to lose my attention.

FloatOn

I love it.

Where do you work, if you don't mind? What are you going to school for?
Awe that sounds really fun! :)

Not yet, but I'm saving money to get to. Now that I have this job I can actually save lol

Whew I fell asleep. Sorry!
I'm the quality coordinator for my company. So what that actually means is I do process improvement projects and also lead the audit program to make sure we are doing what we are saying we are doing. It's a logistics company so it's pretty boring at times and I mainly just goof off on gaf during the day.

I'm going to school for management. I may want to advance in my company. But really I want to get into non-profit management. I may need a masters for that though! Also I have a friend that's selling me on becoming a teacher so I may do that. Lots of possibilities.

FloatOn

So I need to change my tires and also get an oil change. Then I need to get gifts for a 2 year old and then go to the party in the park.

What's on tap for all of you?

I've mentioned this before, but I still think we should have a FakeGAF drinking contest

Especially as I could probably drink all y'all American lightweight fuckers under the table, even after 4 months of no drinking

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So I need to change my tires and also get an oil change. Then I need to get gifts for a 2 year old and then go to the party in the park.

What's on tap for all of you?

tires depends on the brand but I think its about 105-135 per tire. Oil change 30-50. As for the kid just be lazy and get a $50 Toys R Us Gift Card.

Fluvian

Banned
Just got back from Hunt for the Wilderpeople. Fantastic movie, great cinematography, great acting and it's fucking hilarious (not as funny as what we do in the shadows though), seriously anybody who's a fan of the directors other films needs to see it, or anybody who's still not on board with Thor 3 should watch it and see that the film is in good hands.

Just got back from Hunt for the Wilderpeople. Fantastic movie, great cinematography, great acting and it's fucking hilarious (not as funny as what we do in the shadows though), seriously anybody who's a fan of the directors other films needs to see it, or anybody who's still not on board with Thor 3 should watch it and see that the film is in good hands.
Oh shit I didn't realise that was out, definitely want to see it

FloatOn

tires depends on the brand but I think its about 105-135 per tire. Oil change 30-50. As for the kid just be lazy and get a $50 Toys R Us Gift Card.

Apparently everyone in east Orlando had the same idea as me. I don't have time to wait around for hours :(

I got the kid a cool Elmo toy and a bunch of diapers. Practical and fun!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Apparently everyone in east Orlando had the same idea as me. I don't have time to wait around for hours :(

I got the kid a cool Elmo toy and a bunch of diapers. Practical and fun!

What you getting me for the welcoming party?
clock-eyebrow.gif

JK of course. Hope the kiddo likes the Elmo. I know the diapers will be pretty useful there :p

FloatOn

What you getting me for the welcoming party?
clock-eyebrow.gif

JK of course. Hope the kiddo likes the Elmo. I know the diapers will be pretty useful there :p

I'll buy you booze. Hopefully my car doesn't blow up or get a flat tire as I drive out into the wilderness today.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I've mentioned this before, but I still think we should have a FakeGAF drinking contest

Especially as I could probably drink all y'all American lightweight fuckers under the table, even after 4 months of no drinking
I'm a fucking sailor-drinking is my profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom