• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
no I got it yesterday. I still feel like I'm misunderstood though. I wasn't trying to be combative or invalidate the very real issues women face and I think that's what I was painted as.

like I said I won't bring up instances of women being shitty to men again because it seems that it will be misconstrued as an "all lives matter" strawman.

sweet! keep me posted.

When every single person thinks you said something horribly stupid maybe stop and think about it rather than get defensive

Thanks I agree. Mostly.
Lenses weren't as well cut so you'd have much more chromatic aberration (even though it wouldn't be rainbow, it's still the same phenomenon). Basically had fringing on the edges. This in addition to much less sharpness. The weathering you've allied looks alright, but the base photo is still clearly very modern.

Jobbs

Banned
wuat? why not? didn't you say you liked it? :eek:

It's weird. I guess I suggested it because it's hard to call it a bad movie, but the more I think about it the less I actually like it. It's competently made, but I don't like the tone of it. The setting and characters are just too drab. I hate the Picard character, too. He's mean but not mean enough to be interesting. I felt gross afterwards.

It's weird. I guess I suggested it because it's hard to call it a bad movie, but the more I think about it the less I actually like it. It's competently made, but I don't like the tone of it. The setting and characters are just too drab. I hate the Picard character, too. He's mean but not mean enough to be interesting. I felt gross afterwards.

I told you it was supposed to be grey/dark! you insisted on it being a fun little flick lol :D that's what confused me last time we talked

Clydefrog

I was a scared man with a massive wrench in SS2. I barely used guns because of the weapon deterioration and not ever having a lot of ammo.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Vazra turns into a Wild Florida Man Saturday 24th at 3:06pm \o/
hatchet5.gif

Jobbs

Banned
In theory if you shaved a dog or a cat, their hair would grow back.

Why is it, then, that their hair seems to stop growing at a predeterminate length? My cats always have the same length of hair.

Do they have "smart" hair?

Why is it, then, that their hair seems to stop growing at a predeterminate length? My cats always have the same length of hair.

Somebody needs to shed a light on this mystery

Pau

Doesn't the same happen with all the hair on our bodies that's not growing on our heads?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Vazra turns into a Wild Florida Man Saturday 24th at 3:06pm \o/
September 25th headlines: Florida Man found making sexy gifs in his home after neighbors report of suspicious behavior

Fluvian

Banned

My dog Rex's hair just get's longer and longer
This is picture of an identical dog to mine when his hair is cut.
47e1ecde04742f61799f12553abaafd6.jpg

And this is kind of what is looks like when he goes too long without a haircut, I let him keep it long in the winter so he's warmer.

http://www.noahsdogs.com/m/photos/get_image/file/085f9a9e02329f0bbba26ea97f5e151a.jpg

Fluvian

Banned
God damn it, i finally decide I'm going to watch lucha underground and of course theres no fucking links anywhere and no legal way to watch it.

Jobbs

Banned
Uh...they kinda tried that. It didn't go well.

now that slavery's off the table we should let them do it. the irony is that, as super red states, they are against the very idea of government assistance... yet they are the biggest "taker" states when it comes to federal aid

their country would be a fucking mess

now that slavery's off the table we should let them do it. the irony is that, as super red states, they are against the very idea of government assistance... yet they are the biggest "taker" states when it comes to federal aid

Keep the government out of my Medicare!

Misha

Banned

The people who suffer most from them as it is is their own children.

Fluvian

Banned

I bet theres an alternate reality where you're a paps blue ribbon drinking wife beating trucker saying the same shit about the north.

Mississippi is a portal to the 18th century.

The only people who should be going there by choice are white men.

The people who suffer most from them as it is is their own children.

I wonder if Kansas learned from their mistakes after Brownback ran the state into the ground.

Probably not.

Fluvian

Banned

Except everybody who lives in them and everybody who's been to them and seen how cool they are, Missouri is one thing, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana are another thing altogether. Great people, great places and great states, I had way more fun inTexas than I did in Colorado, Cali whatever.

Someone please front me enough cash to get out Missouri and into a relatively sane state, also please have driving long distances and what not with you.....

God I hate this state so goddamn much

FloatOn

What's that one movie from like the 70s where they slaughter a bunch of animals for real and then eat them and shit?

Whatever it is, don't watch that.

Cannibal holocaust

Also I just did some grocery shopping and it occurred to me that vaz is going to get to experience publix for the first time soon :eek:

Pau

I thought Vazra was already living in Florida. :O

Too bad you're too old to get free sugar cookies from Publix.

Sometimes I do wonder how countries the sizes of the United States or China can stay together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom