• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I think my favorite thing about having shorter hair is not having to style it extensively before leaving the house all the time. Just get up, comb it a bit and go.

Fluvian

Banned
Fucking christ

Is there anything more unbearable in comedy than impressionists?

Doing impressions is fine if it serves a purpose, fuck anybody who does an impression and goes "it's me ______, Don't I sound just like me" fucks sake if you can sound exactly like a celebrity fucking write a joke that would be useful in.
Jim Breuer is probably the best in the world at doing impressions well, they always serve a purpose and add to his comedy.

Halcyon

I have a baby. It's awesome.

zAFD5q4.jpg

Also my wife got me a watch. Bluetooth earbuds. A nightstand organizer. Bought me lunch. Then put on a ridiculous outfit which involved knee highs garter belts and stiletto heels. I then proceeded to rock her world for 3 consecutive minutes.

Today is a good day.

FloatOn

Also my wife got me a watch. Bluetooth earbuds. A nightstand organizer. Bought me lunch. Then put on a ridiculous outfit which involved knee highs garter belts and stiletto heels. I then proceeded to rock her world for 3 consecutive minutes.

Today is a good day.

Wanna trade lives?

Also happy birthday and don't listen to xiao. You are still quite bangable

Today is a good day.

awww, so cute! ♥

I'm glad you're having a good day :)

Fluvian

Banned

Today is a good day.

To quote my grand father "life ends as it begins, with a diaper full of shit". Happy birthday mate.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mini-Hal is adorable

Today, we found out our house is bugged.

Yet another reason to move out.

By the way, I'm moving to Michigan in November. For three months or so.

I want a baby but I don't wanna live with some stupid fuckboi that upsets me every day.
not that every guy does that but my dating experience only goes so far.

____

oh happy birthday Hal! <3

Today is a good day.
You have such a cute kid. Also, Happy Birthday!

Is my avatar Florida enough?

Also Happy Birthday Hal.
Some might say it's too Florida.

the myth about american liquor having less alcohol in it started because we stuck to the traditional method of measuring alcoholic content percentage by weight instead of by volume. Actually putting stock in this myth instead of doing the research makes you a xenophobic bigot

k thx

the myth about american liquor having less alcohol in it started because we stuck to the traditional method of measuring alcoholic content percentage by weight instead of by volume. Actually putting stock in this myth instead of doing the research makes you a xenophobic bigot

k thx

your beer doesn't tase like beer tho. not that I care

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I've gotten stuck into Stone brewery beers lately, now that they've found their way to reliable Australian importers. Their RuinTen knocked my goddamn socks off. So impressed, such as a goddamn tasty brew.

So I'll give you yanks that.

SolVanderlyn

Conversation I had with a friend today

Friend: Ohio just recently cut the cap on ABV for beer
Me: What is ABV
Friend: we used to have 15% as the strongest legal alcohol content for beer
Friend: which is still strong af
Friend: alcohol by volume
Friend: most beer is like 5-6%
Friend: I bought some 10% and it came in a pack of 4
So... go to Ohio if you want the strong stuff, I guess

FloatOn

Not surprised. Then again I didnt found the original all that great either.

I was a sophomore in high school at the time of the original. I took my younger sister who I think was in 8th grade. This was the first "found footage" movie I had seen and watching it before all the hype in the theater was a freaking crazy experience. I was hoping that this would be just as bold and while it had potential all of it just fell flat.

Oh well at least I had some good food and frozen yogurt after :/

I want a baby but I don't wanna live with some stupid fuckboi that upsets me every day.
not that every guy does that but my dating experience only goes so far.

____

oh happy birthday Hal! <3

Or you could marry me instead

Our landlords.

I'm sorry if the countless hours of footage of me touching myself freaks you out.

Um that's super illegal considering they're not police and the space is legally yours

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was a sophomore in high school at the time of the original. I took my younger sister who I think was in 8th grade. This was the first "found footage" movie I had seen and watching it before all the hype in the theater was a freaking crazy experience. I was hoping that this would be just as bold and while it had potential all of it just fell flat.

Oh well at least I had some good food and frozen yogurt after :/

Frozen Yogurt <3

That reminds (Despite not being the same shit) Im going out with a friend to Bahama Buck's this Wednesday and I got no idea how decent that will be.

I'm sorry if the countless hours of footage of me touching myself freaks you out.
How come they can see but not me tho?

k thx
I didn't even know that was a myth

Americans just always seemed to be worse at drinking

Which, admittedly, is probably somewhat down to having a much healthier drinking culture than what we have here, where a lot of people go out and get utterly fucked every weekend

Jobbs

Banned
I didn't even know that was a myth

Americans just always seemed to be worse at drinking

Which, admittedly, is probably somewhat down to having a much healthier drinking culture than what we have here, where a lot of people go out and get utterly fucked every weekend

Quite a generalization.

Not that it even matters because drinking yourself stupid is stupid, but I've witnessed my gf put away her body weight in booz (she doesn't weigh much but still) and somehow manage to not die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom