• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
How 😞😞 i don't know how you do it
Go to someone hot on the street and ask them to.

Mayve it is in the air here in the north, just another reason to move here
Shut up and leave us grumpy people
Maybe I can share my happiness ;) ;) ;)
Trying to watch Stranger Things. The show itself is fine but the music makes me want to drink. It's formless, distracting and devoid of any interesting development. And yet, people are praising it to high heaven.

(It's also baffling. The show is trying so hard to conjure up that Spielberg 80s vibe yet forgets all those films had orchestral scores with memorable themes.)
Huh? Thought the music was awesome and fitting.
A real over the top orchestral score would be way too much imo.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Solmyra and I are grilling steak burgers for the kiddos, having two people who can cook around is goddamn fantastic.

Go to someone hot on the street and ask them to.

Mayve it is in the air here in the north, just another reason to move here

Maybe I can share my happiness ;) ;) ;)

Huh? Thought the music was awesome and fitting.
A real over the top orchestral score would be way too much imo.

I wish :( haven't heard back from Rocketbeans

Observing that you're single will stretch your perception of time and make it feel like you've been single for a lot longer than you actually have been. Makes it harder to cope. It's like looking at the clock when you're at work/in class/at the DMV. I've gotten to know most of you and you have a lot to offer. You'll find someone that you mesh with, just try not to let it occupy your thoughts.

Have a good day, everyone.

this is an excellent description.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
In all fairness, I honestly think that no sex is better than poor sex, which is almost invariably what happens when hooking up with somebody you just met.

I went through a dry spell that lasted several years when I was a complete workaholic (mind you, this situation continued over the following two years), only to find myself suddenly juggling dates like a madman. And more often than not, the sex was mediocre. Mostly because I wouldn't do the things that I happen to enjoy the most with somebody I'm not very familiar with, and that is also usually true for the other person.

I'm not going to mince words: I'm only in a stable relationship with my girlfriend (whom I love like I never thought I could love) because the sex was surprisingly metal* from day one. That only happens once in a blue moon and when I met her I was about to stop dating altogether partly because of this.

*This could have been the soundtrack for our first night.

Fluvian

Banned
In all fairness, I honestly think that no sex is better than poor sex, which is almost invariably what happens when hooking up with somebody you just met.

I went through a dry spell that lasted several years when I was a complete workaholic (mind you, this situation continued over the following two years), only to find myself suddenly juggling dates like a madman. And more often than not, the sex was mediocre. Mostly because I wouldn't do the things that I happen to enjoy the most with somebody I'm not very familiar with, and that is also usually true for the other person.

I'm not going to mince words: I'm only in a stable relationship with my girlfriend (whom I love like I never thought I could love) because the sex was surprisingly metal from day one. That only happens once in a blue moon.

In the words of my grand father "a good piss is better than a shitty blow job". Oh grand dad, I miss your blunt wisdom.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
On my way to work operating on an hour and a half sleep. Pray for an easy caseload.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
On my way to work operating on an hour and a half sleep. Pray for an easy caseload.

*Prays for EC to get easy loads*
clock-eyebrow.gif

Numb

Boring sex can ruin potential. Someone new you met so you gotta try all the moves

The Back Arch
The Penetration Step
The Backstep
Move to Base
Barrel Roll
Cement Job
Tight Waist Near Arm
Tight Waist Far Ankle
Spiral Ride
Two on One
Indiana Hook
Cross-face
Cradle
One on One
Tight Waist
Half Nelson
3/4 Nelson
Head in the side Cradle (Bow and Arrow)
Stand-up Cradle
Snake
Ankle Lace
Wizzer

They'll like it or learn something new.
And sometimes they'll freak out but it comes with the territory

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Boring sex can ruin potential. Someone new you met so you gotta try all the moves

The Back Arch
The Penetration Step
The Backstep
Move to Base
Barrel Roll
Cement Job
Tight Waist Near Arm
Tight Waist Far Ankle
Spiral Ride
Two on One
Indiana Hook
Cross-face
Cradle
One on One
Tight Waist
Half Nelson
3/4 Nelson
Stand-up Cradle
Snake
Ankle Lace
Wizzer

Wanna try some with me?
invoker-romance.gif

Fluvian

Banned

The Back Arch
The Penetration Step
The Backstep
Move to Base
Barrel Roll
Cement Job
Tight Waist Near Arm
Tight Waist Far Ankle
Spiral Ride
Two on One
Indiana Hook
Cross-face
Cradle
One on One
Tight Waist
Half Nelson
3/4 Nelson
Stand-up Cradle
Snake
Ankle Lace
Wizzer

How could you forget my favourite position? the Montreal screw job, basically you're in bed with your girlfriend, and she dresses up as Bret Hart, now she wants to leave WWE with the title and Vince can't have that so you dress up as Shawn Michaels and then put her in the sharpshooter, she won't actually tap but the ref will say she did and end the match, completely screwing her over....Then you fuck her.

Numb

How could you forget my favourite position? the Montreal screw job, basically you're in bed with your girlfriend, and she dresses up as Bret Hart, now she wants to leave WWE with the title and Vince can't have that so you dress up as Shawn Michaels and then put her in the sharpshooter, she won't actually tap but the ref will say she did and end the match, completely screwing her over....Then you fuck her.

I couldn't list them all
Some need storylines and some are simple like The Penetration Step

Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Drama Series

Emilia Clarke for Game of Thrones
Lena Headey for Game of Thrones
Dame Maggie Smith for Downton Abbey
Maura Tierney for The Affair
Maisie Williams for Game of Thrones
Constance Zimmer for UnREAL

Emilia Clarke being nominated for acting... lmao

Gonna drink anything to watch the awards?

A strictly sober affair.

A strictly sober affair.

QUEEN MAISIE YAAAAAAAS

FUME5

You know what? I'm going to take care of a few things in the office, take the parents to the airport ad then indulge in the time honored Australian tradition of chucking a sickie.

You should follow my lead EC.

Also, your new girl(friend) has a dope name Ceallach.

Do I look like a slut now with my snapchat filter?

You're posting gifs of yourself naked in the shower.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

A strictly sober affair.

Either Headey or Tierney. More people should watch The Affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom