• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess hew just won best actor:

photo-2314.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaassssssssss.

Jobbs

Banned
Okay I've been legitimately playing Inside - About an hour or a bit more now - and it's really compelling. The presentation and atmosphere are incredible. It definitely makes an impression.

So far I've been perpetually engaged and interested in finding out what's coming next. That's a rare thing in my jaded gaming life.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Okay I've been legitimately playing Inside - About an hour or a bit more now - and it's really compelling. The presentation and atmosphere are incredible. It definitely makes an impression.

So far I've been perpetually engaged and interested in finding out what's coming next. That's a rare thing in my jaded gaming life.

Told ya, mang.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Opposition...contradiction...premonition...compromise
Agitation...violation...

masturbation...planet dies

Wait a minute...

Jobbsy

How was your weekend?

Hey, make sure you don't kill yourself during crunch time for Ghost Song.

I read how much sleep the Rain World devs are running on during crunch time right now. It made me worry a bit about you, broheim prime.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Jobbsy

How was your weekend?

Hey, make sure you don't kill yourself during crunch time for Ghost Song.

I read how much sleep the Rain World devs are running on during crunch time right now. It made me worry a bit about you, broheim prime.
Jobbs was literally just telling us that he doesn't wake up until 1400.

Fluvian

Banned
Maggie Smith winning best supporting actress.

Fuck this shit. Witty, acerbic dowager countess got old years ago. Fuck off.

All the other fucking candidates were shit too. Emilia Clarke shit, Maisie Williams shit, Lena Headey was great in previous seasons but really didn't do shit last season, Maggie Smith is a national treasure in England and I won't have you bad mouth her.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Morning, friends and lovers

How's everybody doing?

I'm home after a work day running off 1.5 hours sleep. I've had zero coffee, by choice due to intestinal issues benefiting from eliminating gastro stimulants from my diet for awhile. Management was up my arse about numerous trivialities as we're in a "star rating" month where all staff is needlessly pressured to meet certain standards and thus make the company more profitable and desirable for a potential buyout. I'm delirious and exhausted, but I have a vegetarian lasagna with chips and salad ready to eat. I had stir fry with marinated tofu for lunch and it was excellent. I want to finish the last two episodes of Stranger Things, but I'm not convinced I have the energy to endure through. I picked up a bunch of fancy teas on the way home that I'll be mellowing over before I hit bed for an inevitably long, undisturbed sleep. Wouldn't say no to some heavy smooching to cap off my day, but sleep is most definitely the first order of business.

How are you?

Good for Rami Malek. I like him a lot.

lilith your story is gud and my underslept delirious brain visually manifests the events unfolding as a kitchy rich teen drama so i've decided you should pursue screenwriting in this field

lol, early twenties but yeah. In a lot of ways I still act like a teenager ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is kickball a normal occurrence at churches? I don't recall ever doing that at one. I really miss playing kickball though. I was a gotdamn beast at it in elementary school.

not as far as I know, but this church is just a couple months old so they're doing "fun" community stuff to help people get to know each other.

Eva Green = goddess

Also I read that story Lili posted and it makes me want to go church. Not for any pious reasons mind you but to exploit it for a dating service. One day I'll make time for such an experiment.

this reminds me I need to stop sleeping on Penny Dreadful.

also yeah there seem to be a lot of cute people at the churches I've gone to. Also, the church I went to this morning had four other blue-haired people. I almost miss it.

Xiao Hu

I'm home after a work day running of 1.5 hours sleep. I've had zero coffee, by choice due to intestinal issues benefiting from eliminating gastro stimulants from my diet for awhile. Management was up my arse about numerous trivialities as we're in a "star rating" month where all staff is needlessly pressured to meet certain standards and thus make the comfortable more profitable and desirable for a potential buyout. I'm delirious and exhausted, but I have a vegetarian lasagna with chips and salad ready to eat. I had stir fry with marinated tofu for lunch and it was excellent. I want to finish the last two episodes of Stranger Things, but I'm not convinced I have the energy to endure through. I picked up a bunch of fancy teas on the way home that I'll be mellowing over before I hit bed for an inevitably long, undisturbed sleep. Wouldn't say no to some heavy smooching to cap off my day, but sleep is most definitely the first order of business.

How are you?

You need some rest, buddy

Kinda feel empty today but at least I don't have to go to work. Hence I will focus on my studies and research which IPOs will hit the market soon to buy into some companies.

Morning, friends and lovers

How's everybody doing?

Feelin' good feelin' great.

Been dicking around for the past month off from working on my own game to dick around in Unreal trying my hand out on a "fan-made" game.
(I'm never planning to release it online. Ever. Maybe pass it around to a few friends and see what they think).

Made some real progress and actually am finding ways to do shit I originally threw onto the cutting room floor from my own game.

--

Girlfriend has a week straight off work so we're planning on either going somewhere or staying at hers all week catching up on things we wanted to check out in the city.

And she has internet now so praise the motherfucking sun haha

So yeah, feelin' great feelin' good, how are you?

Clydefrog

You need some rest, buddy

Kinda feel empty today but at least I don't have to go to work. Hence I will focus on my studies and research which IPOs will hit the market soon to buy into some companies.

psst, i've got some insider info you might be interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom