• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
lol, early twenties but yeah. In a lot of ways I still act like a teenager ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh I didn't mean to imply that you act like a teenage, more than the prose of the story would translate fairly well to a rich teen drama. An episode centred around "the cool church" and coming out writes itself.

You need some rest, buddy

Kinda feel empty today but at least I don't have to go to work. Hence I will focus on my studies and research which IPOs will hit the market soon to buy into some companies.

Don't forget to have a wank.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
God help me, I've become addicted to skinnies. I'm not even sure if I can go back to my old slim straight cut jeans.

I love Allison.

She's just so repressed one minute and the next she's a drug dealer.

She's fantastic. The only bad thing about her is that the writers kind of tried to cater the Tumblrs a bit too much when she's best used in small doses. But the character is outright hilarious and the chemistry with Donnie is pure insanity. You know some fuckery is about to happen go down those two share an entire minute together.

tumblr_nn9zuv8IZS1rgvfxho1_500_zpsl8tjr6f3.gif

Dat Krystal, doe.

y3A2Rim.gif

n4uCMWB.gif

yFpZgmv.gif

I too am thirsting.

Jordan Gavaris deserves some recognition, though. He's crazy talented and has some of the best comedic timing (and killer lines) on TV. He's a riot.

C7TV2OQ.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I just finished inside for real this time.

At first I thought it was great, then it was okay, then it got really great, then it was abruptly over and I was left feeling somewhat empty.

Oh I didn't mean to imply that you act like a teenage, more than the prose of the story would translate fairly well to a rich teen drama. An episode centred around "the cool church" and coming out writes itself.

ah, yeah. I can see that.

Ffuck i forgot my keycard. I hope there's someone to let me in

any luck?

Girlfriend has a week straight off work so we're planning on either going somewhere or staying at hers all week catching up on things we wanted to check out in the city.

And she has internet now so praise the motherfucking sun haha

So yeah, feelin' great feelin' good, how are you?

praise the sun!

I'm glad things are still going well with all that :)

jb1234

I just finished inside for real this time.

At first I thought it was great, then it was okay, then it got really great, then it was abruptly over and I was left feeling somewhat empty.

I hope you used protection. I hear Norton works okay.

Jobbs

Banned
I can't think of any horrible sex accidents. I've been puked on twice by girlfriends but not during actual sex.

I've had awkward or funny things happen but they aren't things that I'd classify as accidents.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love when you plug something in to charge and check it two hours later and it wasn't charging the whole time for whatever reason

why.com said:
A 62-year-old man was referred to us from a nursing home by staff concerned that he had apparently passed a small household (AAA size) battery per urethra. The patient was in pain with difficulty in passing urine. Relevant in his past medical history was that one year previously we had endoscopically removed a pen lid from his bulbar urethra. He also had right-sided hemiplegia following a cerebrovascular accident (CVA) 10 years earlier.

An X-ray of his pelvis revealed what appeared to be two dense foreign bodies in his urethra (Figure 1). Urethroscopy revealed two AAA size household batteries lodged in his bulbar urethra (Figure 2). The surrounding mucosa was very inflamed with areas of necrosis and a rusty appearance suggesting that these batteries had been present in the urethra for a significant period of time. These were successfully removed endoscopically with grasping forceps. Cystoscopy revealed inflamed-looking bladder mucosa consistent with repeated urinary tract infections.

The patient was catheterized postoperatively and discharged 48 hours later on a two-week course of broad spectrum antibiotics and successfully passed a trial without catheter two weeks later. On further questioning at discharge, the patient admitted to inserting three AAA sized batteries into his urethra for sexual gratification during masturbation four weeks earlier.

-

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I cant function. Goodnight.

Fuck me why have I not listened to Brendan Kelly & The Wandering Birds this is rad as hell

Ok, FakeGAF, it's time to play a game.

Worst sex accidents. Go!
Uh

I gagged I guess?

I don't have a large pool to pull from here
I've shared mine before. Giving my boyfriend a blowjob on an over full stomach and ended up vomiting on him
I think I said this last time but I would legitimately be traumatised from this

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just falling out of beds and getting bruised I think.

There was this one time when she was laying face down on the bed, both of us *way* into it. Then I hear "stop, stop, stop!"; by the time I took notice, she was actually falling from the bed and crashing onto the floor.

She did a total faceplant. I also pulled my right shoulder trying to stop her from falling.

Good times.

Jobbs

Banned
There was this one time when she was laying face down on the bed, both of us *way* into it. Then I hear "stop, stop, stop!"; by the time I took notice, she was actually falling from the bed and crashing onto the floor.

She did a total faceplant. I also pulled my right shoulder trying to stop her from falling.

Good times.

oI9EQJw.png

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That's... that is not a bad reconstruction.

Also, this one other time when we were also way into it and something slipped out by accident and then suddenly slammed its way into somewhere it shouldn't slip into. I haven't seen an adult bawling so sincerely in my life. The cries still make me feel bad.

Jobbs

Banned
That's... that is not a bad reconstruction.

Also, this one other time when we were also way into it and something slipped out by accident and then suddenly slammed its way into somewhere it shouldn't slip into. I haven't seen an adult bawling so sincerely in my life. The cries still make me feel bad.

one thing we like to do a lot is ride me. I was just thinking about how this is a relatively safe position when it comes to all these funky daddy style accidents, but it occurred to me I could have my dick broken this way if something were to go wrong

I guess I'm the one taking the risk

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom