• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like potato that I had for lunch is giving me some bad feeling in the stomach. So I had several shots of juniper schnapps right now and I think that my upper body will explode any moment

AT LEAST YOU GUYS HAVE HAIR
grrrrr
GRRRRRRR
I have no idea what you're talking about

SwFMFQKl.jpg

Hair what hair

Nice. We can listen to some Phil Collins afterwards :3
I'm out

zeemumu

One of the few expansions where I'm geared to raid and I can't commit because of real life obligations. Irony is pretty ironic sometimes.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm losing my hair a little bit but not enough that I can be called bald. A lot of the time you can't even tell. I'm bummed and grateful at the same time. An emotional paradox lies on my head.

Risgroo

Own it with me. It's only a matter of time before bald becomes the hot social norm.
Maybe once I get rid of these last few kilos! Pudgy and bald isn't a good look.
I have no idea what you're talking about

Hair what hair

I'm out
:(
Easy Lover is legit, bruh. Admit it.
But I fucked up my haircut last week -_-
Is there anything you don't fuck up on a weekly basis?
<3
My hair is long and luxurious and golden

Can you donate some to me? I just need a little extra around my temples.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have white guy hair. Who wants to go golfing!
Netherrealms should use you as the next model for Johnny Cage. You have the cool white guy spirit without looking weird like Cage does.

_F0laMLV.png

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I really detest these fucking fund raisers they try to make kids do at elementary schools. It's like baby's first pyramid scheme

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anyone feels like doing charity and gift me all this DLC?
d9d988ad95.png

As you can see I have the preorder set so discount those $9.99
invoker-smirk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom