• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
Lol, I had the lamp by my bed pointing directly at my head to make it as clear as possible. Also it does get darker further down, I guess in the right light it can look orangey.

Also that looks like a fake blondeboy. I am a real blondeboy. Also fuck that hairstyle.

Reality is not for me, I like my nice fake twinks, if only for a short time, experience tells me they aren't relationship material

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Does anyone else ever fall into the trap of saying to themselves, "welp, I did something today, I was productive now it's RELAXING TIME" despite having 1,000 other things they could do? I'm so fucking lazy and I hate it lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Does anyone else ever fall into the trap of saying to themselves, "welp, I did something today, I was productive now it's RELAXING TIME" despite having 1,000 other things they could do? I'm so fucking lazy and I hate it lol
I have done it but I still end up doing more things but that is probably cause I still live with my parents. We shall see if I become lazy when I live on my own soon.

Fluvian

Banned

Nope, no rest for the wicked and by god, I'm wicked.

You're basic too!!! 😜😜😜

::runs away laughing like a child::
I'm not daft. I knew that's what you were getting at. I genuinely appreciate being thought of as basic.

No. if there aren't twelve or more completed things on my to-do list at the end of the day then I feel guilty about slacking off for the day. :/

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Alicia spitting that hot fire in Fear the Walking Dead.

B needs to slap the snot out of her dumbass mom.

Edit: pumpkin is the worst. Ugh.

Jobbs

Banned
My mental/creative energy comes in ebbs and flowers. Some days I can't seem to get it together, and when that happens I feel really guilty.

Halcyon

Alicia spitting that hot fire in Fear the Walking Dead.

B needs to slap the snot out of her dumbass mom.

Edit: pumpkin is the worst. Ugh.

In your defense I only like Starbucks PSL and it has to be less than 55 degrees out for me to drink them. I preferablyly have to be wearing mittens at the time

Fluvian

Banned
Never had Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Ive had Pumpkin pie and Pumpkin fritters and thats about it.

You haven't lived till now my friend, you simply dreamed of living a poor miserable life without pumpkin lattes, it's over now and you will wake up every day and thank the lord you live in our beautiful reality.

Vazra

You haven't lived till now my friend, you simply dreamed of living a poor miserable life without pumpkin lattes, it's over now and you will wake up every day and thank the lord you live in our beautiful reality.
Im fine with my basic White Chocolate Mocha with a shot of hazelnut.

FloatOn

Im fine with my basic White Chocolate Mocha with a shot of hazelnut.

I like my coffee black as midnight on a moonless night.

latest

Symphonia

Banned
I love the fact that I just ruined some snotty pizza delivery boy's night. It's not my fault they're stuck in a dead-end job with shit pay.

jb1234

I love the fact that I just ruined some snotty pizza delivery boy's night. It's not my fault they're stuck in a dead-end job with shit pay.

So basically, you're taking pleasure in denying someone working a below minimum wage job their tip. You deserve the lambasting you're getting in that thread.

How is Kristen Bell older than I am?

Also one of my favorite teas is pomegranate / green tea hybrid.
I'm still getting over a lot of celebs suddenly being younger than me. It's weird.

That said with Kristen Bell specifically she's currently starring in a misinformation campaign and that makes me resent her. I mean I get it, it can be comforting to have someone tell you that you deserve more than you're currently getting. So I understand why the wage gap myth has taken such strong hold of so many people. It's just please do a little research first so you're not contributing to yet more misinformed people acting entitled.

Jobbs

Banned
How people treat and regard those working as waiters or delivery people or other "lowly" positions is an instant and meaningful insight into their character.

I'm still getting over a lot of celebs suddenly being younger than me. It's weird.

That said with Kristen Bell specifically she's currently starring in a misinformation campaign and that makes me resent her. I mean I get it, it can be comforting to have someone tell you that you deserve more than you're currently getting. So I understand why the wage gap myth has taken such strong hold of so many people. It's just please do a little research first so you're not contributing to yet more misinformed people acting entitled.

I don't know if it's a misinformation campaign or not (haven't really paid attention) but I don't think it's a road I want to go down, especially on Neogaf :)

I'd let Zac Efron [redact] my [redacted] and then [redact] all over my [redacted]

He is aging like an ice cream bar at the back of my car at 100 degrees. Seriously his nose got messed up over the drug usage and his eyes are starting to show aging which is probably related to drug usage too since some people go that route.

wK8Zt9U.gif

Vazra

I'd let Zac Efron [redact] my [redacted] and then [redact] all over my [redacted]

He is aging like an ice cream bar at the back of my car at 100 degrees. Seriously his nose got messed up over the drug usage and his eyes are starting to show aging which is probably related to drug usage too since some people go that route.

FUME5

So play it on PC?

That guy's jacket is ridiculous. And mostly orange which I find is an ironic choice considering the discussion.

Based on your haircut, I would have thought plaid jacket would be right up your alley.

Don't you work a dead end job with shit pay?

Yo Jobbs, you've mastered Don't Starve, now prepare for:

Jobbs

Banned
How people treat and regard those working as waiters or delivery people or other "lowly" positions is an instant and meaningful insight into their character.

I don't know if it's a misinformation campaign or not (haven't really paid attention) but I don't think it's a road I want to go down, especially on Neogaf :)
Women are overrepresented in low paying jobs like teaching and they're underrepresented in high paying jobs like STEM fields. It's almost just that simple. When you factor that out the gender wage gap goes down from ~30% to 1–3%. So I'm sick of people who would rather say "it's your job to pay me more" than "we should find ways to encourage more women to enter better paying jobs."

Obviously everyone's circumstances are different, and some people just get stuck in shit jobs. But the solution is not to blame some nebulous sexist upper management. There are other actually tangible manifestations of patriarchy at work which need to be attacked instead, and also a lot of self responsibility. Like I didn't care that most of my CS class mates were male. That didn't discourage me from pushing through with programming anyway. We need more people willing to break the mold where they can.

My understanding of the wage gap is that women on average do enter lower paying professions than men (gee I wonder why when so many careers are historically men only), are more likely to work part-time rather than full time, etc. But it's an objective fact that a woman on average will get paid less even if she's in the exact same position as a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom