• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
Written music that's actually good ☺

Music is subjective....Nah fuck you, in the air tonight is an amazingly written song, the lyrics are meaningful and emotional and the song builds up perfectly to that drum pay off. This is excluding everything he did in Genesis btw, and he did some amazing work in G.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
FLUVIAN STOP DOUBLE POSTING

DarkButton.png

This is Jobbs' future quoting redux

Halcyon

Wifes making chili tonight. Im hoping it cools down a little by the time I get home so I can get some autumn warm chili feels.

Fluvian

Banned
I'm going to try this one, I would much prefer him being in comfy clothes/pajamas, it breaks the illusion if he's wearing his swimming gear in bed, I would never allow that, yet I am a desperate man and desperate men will ignore many flaws for their body pillows.
10534248_av2

Fluvian

Banned
Eh, I can deal with a bit of extra space

Actually...there should be post merging functionality if you were the last post in the thread. Hmmmm...

EDIT: FLUVIAN YOU'RE BEING WEIRD STOP IT[/QUOTE]

Alright look I...haven't been with anyone in about a month and a half, that's the biggest dry spell of my adult life, I'm incredibly lonely right now and I've even came close to relapsing on my alcohol habit. I don't know how people go this long without the embrace of another human being without turning into weeaboo scum like myself

Fluvian

Banned
Fluvi post away

We used to triple post in here wait maybe even quadruple post, who cares

No I certainly hate doing it as much as that guy hates me doing it, I never do it on purpose and it always looks really sad afterwards, especially if the thread is moving slowly at the time.

Xiao Hu

Mankind Divided is from a technical standpoint really not up-to-date. Those animations are hideous! You spent almost 5 years developing a sequel but all we get are better looking environments with the same stiff NPCs? C'mon Eidos, you can do that better...

Alright look I...haven't been with anyone in about a month and a half, that's the biggest dry spell of my adult life, I'm incredibly lonely right now and I've even came close to relapsing on my alcohol habit. I don't know how people go this long without the embrace of another human being without turning into weeaboo scum like myself
Month and a half? Big baby. In fact, aren't you only 18?

Fluvian

Banned
*sigh*

Well if it'll stop you being weird

Where do you live

Oh no sorry, you're too old for me, and pale, and redheaded...Kidding about those last two but I have a strict age rule, I only go out with people who are my exact age, people tell me this is weird but it's worked out very well for me before.

Oh no sorry, you're too old for me, and pale, and redheaded...Kidding about those last two but I have a strict age rule, I only go out with people who are my exact age, people tell me this is weird but it's worked out very well for me before.
Who said anything about going out? And it's clearly not working for you now

Also I'm blonde you fuck!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You literally just complained about pineapple on pizza. Special is not implicitly a compliment.

Pineapple on pizza is trash tho. Also basic and special are not insults or compliment. Its all on the way that they are combined with other words and seriously why so bothered over my uses of words?

Now you've gone too far I will not stand for this. Now give him a taste kg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh fucking hell it is. Weird it looked orange, I'm going to blame you for not taking good enough selfies. Anyway i much prefer this type of blonde
beautiful-boy-blonde-boy-cute-luke-worrall-Favim.com-195729.jpg
Lol, I had the lamp by my bed pointing directly at my head to make it as clear as possible. Also it does get darker further down, I guess in the right light it can look orangey.

Also that looks like a fake blondeboy. I am a real blondeboy. Also fuck that hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom