• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
haha I know. Oh, I know.

but seriously joking isn't about plausibility. I mean most of observational comedy is about misconstruing a normal situation until it makes it sounds absurd

future quoting looks tacky on you
But my meta posting is on point. Dare I sacrifice substance for style?

Anecdote: Bright theme will blind you in the middle of the night in a dark room after using dark theme for ages.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What's a tachyon... oh... OHHH.

Wow, that's witty. I am impressed.

Sometimes I can't help but judge a book by its cover.

tf-cov300.jpg

:: nuts ::

Jobbs

Banned
Eh? It was a middle tier pun.

Doing the night running thing. I so like my various colored glowy bands that this has become part of the fun.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Haven't poo'd yet today.

FUME5

I'm having sudden flashbacks to a dude who used to call me toilet brush head.

He was a career crim so there wasn't much I was going to do about it.

jb1234

I have a couple of older movies on my queue. Ben-Hur, The Sand Pebbles and The Magnificent Seven. Who knows when I'll get around to them though.

Clydefrog

i've never seen:

Lawrence of Arabia
Ben-Hur
Casablanca
Gone with the Wind
Citizen Kane
Shawshank Redemption
Psycho
12 Angry Men
The Magnificent Seven
Silence of the Lambs
It's a Wonderful Life
Rocky

FUME5

I have a couple of older movies on my queue. Ben-Hur, The Sand Pebbles and The Magnificent Seven. Who knows when I'll get around to them though.

I prefer Seven Samurai to Magnificent Seven, that's some luscious black and white cinematography.

Jobbs

Banned
did you ever find that injured cat you saw?

Not yet. :(

no, a dog? god aon!

Did you hear the rumors that are going around?

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
i've never seen:

Lawrence of Arabia
Ben-Hur
Casablanca
Gone with the Wind
Citizen Kane
Shawshank Redemption
Psycho
12 Angry Men
The Magnificent Seven
Silence of the Lambs
It's a Wonderful Life
Rocky

12 Angry Men is a stupid title only like 5 or 6 of them are angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom