• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't think rejecting a threesome makes you a prude.

I can get sufficiently filthy, but I'm still skittish about this subject.

Boundaries are already going to be a significant topic given all the factors at work here, and I just can't imagine how fucked the boundaries would become if threesomes were going on.

Beyond that I'm just not really interested. It's a common male fantasy and I can sort of see the appeal from a certain angle, but ultimately it's just not my thing

marrec

Banned
The door to my hotel room is so broken that the head of maintenance can't even reprogram the electronic lock.

He's sitting here blowing into the lock like it's a fucking NES cart.

Winnipeg is something else.

jb1234

Uhh she's not all bad, I just didn't expect to have to have her here in the house for weeks or more. :p She lost her living arrangement and is apparently not great financially right now (this is what happens when you get involved with broke 25 year olds).

Initially it was a non starter but I think my gf saw spare bedrooms and already had her mind made up -- and it appears I'm giving in

Well, if you're okay with it, dude. I'm not sure I would be (but it depends on the relationships involved, I suppose).

FUME5

Boundaries are already going to be a significant topic given all the factors at work here, and I just can't imagine how fucked the boundaries would become if threesomes were going on.

Beyond that I'm just not really interested. It's a common male fantasy and I can sort of see the appeal from a certain angle, but ultimately it's just not my thing

I've never been good at juggling.

The door to my hotel room is so broken that the head of maintenance can't even reprogram the electronic lock.

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in.

I don't think rejecting a threesome makes you a prude.

I can get sufficiently filthy, but I'm still skittish about this subject.

Too many holes and hands for me tbh.

Yo, you're alive.

marrec

Banned
Yo, you're alive.

This hotel has a water slide that is closed for maintenance... that has apparently been closed for 6 months.

*shrugsville*

However, the bottle shop next door has Black Cherry four loko, so I'm indulging in the customary company Four Loko before I fly out tomorrow.

Cm3le0sUsAAHxzt.png

This hotel has a water slide that is closed for maintenance... that has apparently been closed for 6 months.

*shrugsville*

However, the bottle shop next door has Black Cherry four loko, so I'm indulging in the customary company Four Loko before I fly out tomorrow.

ezgif_3077441399.gif

(Incidentally, me on election night probably.)

FUME5

*shrugsville*

Br00TCn.gif

FUME5

I couldn't tell you what I was drinking the first time I got legitimately drunk.

Probably some rocket fuel - a blend of whatever spirits I could siphon from the parents liquor cabinet.

Show us one of your early '90s haircuts gramps.

marrec

Banned
I couldn't tell you what I was drinking the first time I got legitimately drunk.

Probably some rocket fuel - a blend of whatever spirits I could siphon from the parents liquor cabinet.

Show us one of your early '90s haircuts gramps.

I can't remember either, probably a swig of my dad's "cough medicine"

I was getting high well before I got drunk though.

Also, my sister has those pictures, I don't :( My 90s hair was glorious tho

if it helps i was in college.

That helps a little.

FUME5

I can't remember either, probably a swig of my dad's "cough medicine"

I was getting high well before I got drunk though.

Also, my sister has those pictures, I don't :( My 90s hair was glorious tho

Well hit her up, I need to see how you stack up against the undercuts.

And yeah, I first smoked at 12, but didn't start smoking regularly until 15 or so, for the booze I think it would have been around 15, became a moderate drinker around 18 and then the boozehound you all know and love after I fucked my back at 21.

EDIT

Add another vote for Octavia Butler being a great sci fi writer.

Jobbs

Banned
Time travel always sucks!

And hi Marrreec

Well, if you're okay with it, dude. I'm not sure I would be (but it depends on the relationships involved, I suppose).

I don't want to hash everything out here but suffice it to say windows and life's a compromise and all that

Jobbs

Banned

5DSEcIa.gif

You're right, time travel is never handled correctly and is only entertaining when used for satire (or when it's not actually time travel, like in Cloud Atlas)

And how's ya been Jobbsy?

The only way to enjoy time travel in fiction is to turn off your brain, don't ask questions, and allow yourself, like a child, to indulge in the utter nonsense laid out before you. I may be occasionally down for this but usually it's a bridge too far. Don't get me started on this Hodor crap.

Things are going well. Drawing, balling, talling, and galling!

Compromise leads to regret

Or enable basic functioning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom