• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Morning.

streets-ainthumbs-01.png

Gaytime is so, so good. Goddamn.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You never know. Karen Gillan is obviously weighing it down but Jack Black and Dwayne Johnson ought to be able to salvage it.

I find Jack Black usually annoying so thats 2 weighing it down. Dwayne is a mixed bag so yeahhhh. Also yeah the outfit for Karen is so apt for a deadly jungle

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
eating out gives me stimulation and I think it's one of the best parts. Really get's me going. My SO thinks I'm obsessed but I like the smell and the taste, it really turns me on. Especially after a day where she hasn't showered before the bed time storys I'm about to tell her. Right after the shower the taste is abysmal, like licking soap. Give me the 5 hours old sandwich, please.
💀

Jobbs

Banned
Some manchildren/weirdos in that thread. If you expect blowjobs but aren't willing to eat pussy you're scum and I hope your girl leaves you for a real man

That's how it is for most people.

Been eating a lot and not exercising as much over the past few weeks and already seeing the results

Jobbs

Banned
You just say that because your dick game is whack

If she wants it, you gotta do it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll do almost anything if she wants it (No pegging though.. Fortunately that has't come up -- It's not really compatible with our dynamic anyway)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
When I read those threads, I just laughed because 90% of them are such liars.

The correct answer for most of them is "No, because no one is willing to let me get anywhere near their genitals"

Chuckie

When I read those threads, I just laughed because 90% of them are such liars.

The correct answer for most of them is "No, because no one is willing to let me get anywhere near their genitals"

The "No-we-wont-go-down-ers" or the "yes-we-will-go-down-ers... or both?

That seems a high percentage :p

Edit: Reading that topic again I feel you are talking about the guys who go down on girls for hours and make them cum 3-5 times in a session.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The "No-we-wont-go-down-ers" or the "yes-we-will-go-down-ers... or both?

That seems a high percentage :p

Edit: Reading that topic again I feel you are talking about the guys who go down on girls for hours and make them cum 3-5 times in a session.
I am talking about literally everyone in that thread. These are all the same guys who say they have foot long dicks. Just completely full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom