• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I'm getting to the point where my hair combined/bangs are getting a little too long but I don't know where to go from here.

I kinda don't want to get a haircut but I'm also on the verge of having 90s hair.

kQcgXs7.jpg

Edit: Top of page hair advice DICKS OUT

FUME5

You've seen my neutral face, so happy and approachable.

Had many women when I was younger hit me with the "You should smile more", have never said that to anyone in my life.

Damn matriarchy.

EDIT

You have the haircut of a man who is condescending to the wait staff at the country club he attends regularly.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm getting to the point where my hair combined/bangs are getting a little too long but I don't know where to go from here.

I kinda don't want to get a haircut but I'm also on the verge of having 90s hair.

Edit: Top of page hair advice DICKS OUT
Grow it out until you can't stand taking care of it anymore.

Get peaky blinders hair Hal
Man, I knew someone in high school who looked a lot like this. Really creepy guy. Got the principal fired by spreading rumors about him, as a matter of fact.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Great, now what is he supposed to do?

Halcyon

You guise r rly c4zy.

I just watched the Google made Queen Bohemian Rhapsody VR thing with cardboard and it was 3.5 minutes of awesome.

I'm bored

How's that even possible in this day and age? Are you stuck somewhere you don't want to be? With the astounding amount of entertainment available, all the possible hobbies you can learn to take up, all the people out there to befriend, I can't even remember the last time I was actually bored.

I have not, no. Might look into it though :3

And being fair that's a bit flatter than usual, I need a shower haha

Yay! Show it off if it turns out well :)

It would just be this all day.
#worthit

Halcyon

The last time I grew my hair out it was not in any way styled and I was fat.

My hair is kinda dense and prone to dryness so I'd have to do alot of upkeep that I'm not willing to do.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sooo just how big into Korn and Limp Bizkit were you FUME5?

So I'm pretty sure my gf's best friend is going to be staying here for a while. :eek:

Still processing but not too thrilled. Hoping for the best and maybe for some silver lining.

:D

I was (not so) secretly hoping this is what would happen

I keep forgetting you're not on my Facebook.
Oh. Yeah. I really only use fb for keeping in contact with extended family and friends of the family, and only log in a couple times a month on average.

FUME5

I'm high as hell in all but the '93 pic, and that's because I was on a cruise ship.

Looking good ����

So I'm pretty sure my gf's best friend is going to be staying here for a while. :eek:

Still processing but not too thrilled. Hoping for the best and maybe for some silver lining.

Resolved whatever issues caused the fight, and now the bff is moving in with you two?

Yeah, I wouldn't be thrilled.

Sooo just how big into Korn and Limp Bizkit were you FUME5?

0%, I like my hip hop real. It wasn't the look I was going for with that cut, but whiteboy hair realities ya know.

Where is the 90's bowl cut bro

Nah, never rocked one of those.

In 91 I went to a basketball camp over summer, I had the train tracks rocking, at the end of it when they're handing out awards "And most improved goes to....Vanilla Ice!".

If I ever find that dude Imma fuck him up real good.

jb1234

Uh. How did that happen? And isn't she super jealous of your relationship with her bestie?

Jobbs

Banned
Pretty sure I'm too basic for the threesome stuff. I just can't imagine how that'd ever come to be.

Resolved whatever issues caused the fight, and now the bff is moving in with you two?

Yeah, I wouldn't be thrilled.

Uh. How did that happen? And isn't she super jealous of your relationship with her bestie?

Yeah, Jobbs, explique-moi.

I don't understand why her bff needs to stay at your house.

Uhh she's not all bad, I just didn't expect to have to have her here in the house for weeks or more. :p She lost her living arrangement and is apparently not great financially right now (this is what happens when you get involved with broke 25 year olds).

Initially it was a non starter but I think my gf saw spare bedrooms and already had her mind made up -- and it appears I'm giving in

:D

I was (not so) secretly hoping this is what would happen

grumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom