• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Seems they're filming that Flash show in our building today...
Never seen it...
Get this girl's number for me if you see her
2a83caa92f4f0c76d1f5216e23b8dec3.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
There's a girl on my street who looks a lot like Iris. She started talking to me a lot after I was taken, then vanished when I broke up, then reappeared when I was taken again. It's weird. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why don't you like it?

I don't want to give random children sweets for coming to my door, leave me alone

Also I don't like dressing up

That said, it was pretty funny a couple of years ago when my friend dressed as the picture of Dorian Grey AKA he had a shirt and tie and held a picture frame in front of his face. Which then broke in half.

Twice.

jb1234

I'm tempted to watch the pilot of that new Kiefer Sutherland show. It's not just because I have nothing better to do. He's HOT.

Jobbs

Banned
introduce us

SeiBWNW.gif

I'm tempted to watch the pilot of that new Kiefer Sutherland show. It's not just because I have nothing better to do. He's HOT.

I can only see Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer. Is he Jack Bauer in the new show by chance?

I loved 24 so much. It was so dumb and awesome. The season (2? I think?) where he kills everyone while his heart is failing was one of the greatest things ever on tv

Agreed. Just followed by Rhenish Carnival which is a horrible shit show and depiction of what human kind shouldn't become.

how dare you compare Halloween to German carnival. last time I checked cute kids dressing up as monsters wasn't the same as real monsters dressing up as clowns and puking everywhere.

jb1234

I can only see Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer. Is he Jack Bauer in the new show by chance?

I loved 24 so much. It was so dumb and awesome. The season (2? I think?) where he kills everyone while his heart is failing was one of the greatest things ever on tv

He plays a much more low-key character in the show. But I agree that I'd half expect him to start screaming demands and various variations on the word "DAMMIT."

Numb

Dug that show where his kid was really smart.
Haven't seen much other than 24 but he seems old
SeiBWNW.gif

759.gif

Xiao Hu

how dare you compare Halloween to German carnival. last time I checked cute kids dressing up as monsters wasn't the same as real monsters dressing up as clowns and puking everywhere.

::drinks Kölsch::
::drinks real beer to wash out the god awful taste of Satan's piss::

FloatOn

Eeeeeh, and you wonder why you're still single 😑

Cologne and all its culture is soooo obnoxious to me I often get in conflict if I do a 'Seth' on my friends whenever 1FC Köln, carnival and local music is the topic...

What are you getting at m8?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm freezing. It's freezing. Or did I leave the AC on...?

Zero²

There's a girl on my street who looks a lot like Iris. She started talking to me a lot after I was taken, then vanished when I broke up, then reappeared when I was taken again. It's weird. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Not so weird tho, more like predictable.

FUME5

What's your state's excuse for taking Monday off?

We do the "Queens Birthday" for some reason, ACT has "Family and Community Day" and the rest of you lot take "Labour Day" off two weeks later.

EDIT

I'm still disappointed you didn't appreciate my taint joke the other day.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
We do the "Queens Birthday" for some reason, ACT has "Family and Community Day" and the rest of you lot take "Labour Day" off two weeks later.

EDIT

I'm still disappointed you didn't appreciate my taint joke the other day.

I think I missed the taint joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom