• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do the "Queens Birthday" for some reason, ACT has "Family and Community Day" and the rest of you lot take "Labour Day" off two weeks later.

EDIT

I'm still disappointed you didn't appreciate my taint joke the other day.

I was wondering that. I wasn't aware of any holiday on monday and thought you were high af.

Queensland stay losing

(._. )

jb1234

I have spent the last two hours gambling in Dragon Quest VII. So far, I have not made enough money to justify a down payment on a Mazda3 but you know, fingers crossed.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What's on for the weekend motherfuckers?

What's on for the weekend motherfuckers?
All the things. Theme park with the roommates tonight. Visiting my sister tomorrow (Friday) evening. Going to my girlfriend's brother's soccer game Saturday afternoon, then dinner with my mentor. Sunday is the girlfriend's actual birthday so breakfast and beach and then then her friend's place for the party.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Maybe I'll build model trains and wear a conductor hat

LTMZ02t.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm hoping to have a relatively quiet weekend. My colleague has put in her three week resignation notice for a six-month-to-indefinite travel plan, and her going away is next weekend to make use of the long weekend. It'll be a debaucherous bender so I'd rather save my coins and brain chemistry for that one. Definitely going to try to spend most of this weekend writing, maybe a bit of fucking around in Unity. Clean the apartment, though it's not looking too bad at the moment. Couple of movies I want to catch up on. I'll go for a jog, hit the weights too. Have my first coffee in a week.

As for the rest? That I'll never tell.

You know you love me.
XO XO,
Gossip Girl.

I'm going to get chocolate wasted. How about you?

What's your poison?

I'm going to write poetry under a tree until I reach nirvana

Yourself?

You should actually try doing that. Become the ultimate cliché.

Tonight: Children of Men + Batman Returns with the lady
Saturday: Family dinner
Sunday: Board games day

Man, Children of Men is so fucking incredible. Remains one of my all time favourite films. Incredible cinematography and believable, moving narrative arc.

SFV with Urien
Time to scrub it out

I haven't touched SFV in ages. Maybe it's time to boot it back up...

All the things. Theme park with the roommates tonight. Visiting my sister tomorrow (Friday) evening. Going to my girlfriend's brother's soccer game Saturday afternoon, then dinner with my mentor. Sunday is the girlfriend's actual birthday so breakfast and beach and then then her friend's place for the party.

Legitimately all the things. Sounds like a lot of busy, valuable social fun. Big party turnout expected? Or is it more of a tight nit friends thing?

Plans ain't my thing

Actually my gf's best friend is coming over tomorrow night (the one who is going to be staying here soon) because I guess we're all friends now

Fast tracked to best buddies with the girlfriend's bff. I'm a bit out of the loop, but is she staying alongside your current housemate? Or did something change there?

Drankin', dankin' and dorkin'.

What's your poison?

Gonna watch ONSIND tomorrow evening then hang out with a friend on Saturday afternoon

What's ONSIND?

FUME5

FUME5, you are good peoples.

I try, but keys from bundles that I don't want or already have aren't exactly magnanimous acts of charity!

EDIT

Speaking of, having a look through my Humble account I also have keys for:

The Darkness 2
Duke Nukem Forever
KoF 2002 Unlimited Match
Metal Slug X
Crawl
Company of Heroes complete edition
Dawn of War game of the year edition
Dawn of War II
Dawn of War II Retribution

As always, first come first served (that also goes for you lurkers).

What's your poison?

Although I've switched to the 500 ml cans and am drinking Don Julio for a change.

What's your poison?
I'm gonna get chocolate wasted on me and have it licked off.

I try, but keys from bundles that I don't want or already have aren't exactly magnanimous acts of charity!
It's just nice to see folks being nice.

Wow new girl is so great. I want a whimsical group of irl friends
Love this show. I'm a few episodes into the second season, I believe. I need to start back watching it. And I agree. I want friends like that.

EDIT

Speaking of, having a look through my Humble account I also have keys for:

The Darkness 2
Duke Nukem Forever
KoF 2002 Unlimited Match
Metal Slug X
Crawl
Company of Heroes complete edition
Dawn of War game of the year edition
Dawn of War II
Dawn of War II Retribution

As always, first come first served (that also goes for you lurkers).

Although I've switched to the 500 ml cans and am drinking Don Julio for a change.

Dear sir, may I have Crawl and Metal Slug X???

Legitimately all the things. Sounds like a lot of busy, valuable social fun. Big party turnout expected? Or is it more of a tight nit friends thing?
Tight knit will be breakfast. I think there are a couple dozen at least at the later thing.

In the mean time we're standing in line for this maze and it's so chilly out! I didn't think the park would be so packed already...

Jobbs

Banned
Fast tracked to best buddies with the girlfriend's bff. I'm a bit out of the loop, but is she staying alongside your current housemate? Or did something change there?

I don't have a housemate per se, just my gf. She got me to agree to have her ex room mate/best friend stay here with us for a while.

Not super big on the idea but I guess I can live with it, plus it got me in the manhouse (opposite metaphor of doghouse)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I used to think that everything Kristen Bell was in was good, but then I realised it was Rob Thomas' writing.

Jesus Jobbs when I was reading that because of the way the text was formatted I thought you were about to say you let her ex move in with you, and that is some fucked up shit.

Jobbs

Banned
I used to think that everything Kristen Bell was in was good, but then I realised it was Rob Thomas' writing.

Jesus Jobbs when I was reading that because of the way the text was formatted I thought you were about to say you let her ex move in with you, and that is some fucked up shit.

hahahahhahahahahha

yeaaaaah no exes are allowed in here, that's one I wouldn't bend on

Misha

Banned
Just when I finally pick a engine based on function and start pumping out paper prototypes of course I get sick. Wish I could just work on it

zeemumu

Well I'm almost done with knotts for the night and my friends are heading out. Lilith I think I've passed by like 5 different people with blue hair today but idk if any of them were you, haha.

Well I'm almost done with knotts for the night and my friends are heading out. Lilith I think I've passed by like 5 different people with blue hair today but idk if any of them were you, haha.
Oh no I haven't dyed my hair for a month and a half, I think. It's basically just brown right now.

We're in line for Wipeout.

Ah okay. Im gonna check out the line for the Red Barn and then leave before my legs collapse

I thought you meant Red Baron at first. Suffice to say I was very confused! We're just ambling about without a map so I didn't know one of the mazes was called that. I have to say I think Dead of Winter has been my favorite. I'm a sucker for the hall of mirrors bit. But now we're in line for Red Barn so we'll see!

Does zeemumu just give you free tickets or something?
No, I bought ours a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom