• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im looking human yays.
4d186ab7a9.png

Still some red spots to fix but in a day or two that should be gone for most of the part.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I HAVE RISEN

And much sooner than anticipated

Seaklng

Banned
All I do lately is wake up, work, then come home and sleep. Only have one day off this week and thats sunday. I'm so tired. Someone sleep for me.

Fluvian

Banned
I spit on that statement
Meh, it initially hooked me with good music, those vocals sucked a whole bag of dicks though and dragged my rating right down, it really did remind me of quite a few Joy Division songs that were ruined by Ian Curtis's odd vocal style choices.
Of course for every Transmission there was a digital so maybe that band has better tracks.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Joy Division are amazing. However I do like new order more. And when they play JD songs live I love the way they sound with Bernard singing.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It is Friday evening and I am nicely drunk.

Need to go shopping for some clothes tomorrow. Will see if I will be in the right mood.

Halcyon

Tonight is for drinking wine and watching Borat. I was quoting Scott Aukerman saying my wife a lot in the last few days and it became apparent that my wife has never seen Borat.

We will see how this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom