• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
shitposting starts soon - so it may quicker than that :D

678.gif

Fluvian

Banned
Jesus christ, i'm watching Louis Theroux's old documenetary on Jimmy savile and this happened
Louis: You used to be a wrestler yes?
Savile: Still am, I'm feared in every girls school in the country
Louis:......Meaning?
Savile: I don't know where you come from, but where I'm from that's called a J O K E
Louis: *uncomfortable chuckling
Good lord that was creepy to watch.

Misha

Banned
You know something I generally dislike? Fantasy book covers. I hate that semi realistic style they go for. I think books are much better with more minimalist covers or ones more based in symbolism. The issue is they all look the same, not just have similar style, there's no way to tell the difference between one elf lady with a bow from another. Just tells me that it's yet another terribly written generic book. Maybe it's changed since the last time I went through a Barnes and noble but it was definitely not good.

You know something I generally dislike? Fantasy book covers. I hate that semi realistic style they go for. I think books are much better with more minimalist covers or ones more based in symbolism. The issue is they all look the same, not just have similar style, there's no way to tell the difference between one elf lady with a bow from another. Just tells me that it's yet another terribly written generic book. Maybe it's changed since the last time I went through a Barnes and noble but it was definitely not good.

This is why I loved Josh Kirby's art for the Discworld books, even if they weren't always accurate to the actual stories

PGDcUfK.jpg

Misha

Banned
This is why I loved Josh Kirby's art for the Discworld books, even if they weren't always accurate to the actual stories
On my phone it looks terribly busy but I'd imagine it would look better on a book

My guess for the general trend is that authors don't have to put a ton of thought into the appearance for their characters and world so the artist contracted ends up using the teeny bit of info they got and mixing it with whatever is popular.

Misha

Banned
I just realized an LGBT (or more specifically lesbian) dating site would actually work for me without any of the actual issues I've been concerned about.

Okay so if you have no pics of you that would work do you pose for them and even do you dress up for them? It seems like a lot of pics people use is like out doing stuff with friends and stuff
I suppose this is also an appropriate time to confess my girls with slightly imperfect teeth fetish.
Kirsten dunst?

I just realized an LGBT (or more specifically lesbian) dating site would actually work for me without any of the actual issues I've been concerned about.

Okay so if you have no pics of you that would work do you pose for them and even do you dress up for them? It seems like a lot of pics people use is like out doing stuff with friends and stuff

Kirsten dunst?

get your selfie game going :>>

Kirsten dunst?

It really depends on what kind of image you want to broadcast. Do you want people to think you have a vibrant, demanding social life? That you have a lot of time to yourself? Somewhere in between?

What sells the best version of you without being unsustainable?

Something looks weird, like they photoshop stretched her body... :p
Both the shirt and jacket are like six to eight inches longer that normal, going well past her hips.

Misha

Banned
It really depends on what kind of image you want to broadcast. Do you want people to think you have a vibrant, demanding social life? That you have a lot of time to yourself? Somewhere in between?

What sells the best version of you without being unsustainable?
So a picture of perry the platypus. I don't do much :p

I'm not sure what is sustainable yet. I have a few sets of agender clothes but most are more on the masculine side or something I want to replace (my pants all suck) and I might never be able to wear anything else around family or friends. Idk what even looks nice with makeup or what level of effort I'd consistently be willing to put in

Maybe I still am not ready yet :p
what do you mean exactly? I mean sure you can dress up for it if you want but it's not like you have to. it's not like there are rules to it
A selfie is really the only thing it can be unless you're going to have a family photo (lol)
But like is an action pic vs just sitting there, at a location vs at home, just you vs you with other things in the pic

That is incredibly vague you know :p

So a picture of perry the platypus. I don't do much :p

I'm not sure what is sustainable yet. I have a few sets of agender clothes but most are more on the masculine side or something I want to replace (my pants all suck) and I might never be able to wear anything else around family or friends. Idk what even looks nice with makeup or what level of effort I'd consistently be willing to put in

Maybe I still am not ready yet :p

A selfie is really the only thing it can be unless you're going to have a family photo (lol)
But like is an action pic vs just sitting there, at a location vs at home, just you vs you with other things in the pic

don't overthink it! all it has to do is present you to the world however you feel comfortable.
I have tons of pics that are just me sitting on my bed tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom