• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im bored. Send me nudes
k7Q7Z0t.gif

Misha

Banned
Just saw suicide squad. It was really really bad. Like I don't know how they could have made it good without completely redoing everything. Like Xmen-apocalypse-is-now-the -second-worst-super-hero-of-the-year-bad

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just saw suicide squad. It was really really bad. Like I don't know how they could have made it good without completely redoing everything. Like Xmen-apocalypse-is-now-the -second-worst-super-hero-of-the-year-bad

Mwuah ha ha ha once I get my heart I'll show you what Im capable of.
*belly dances*
Mwuah ha ha ha I got my heart I will create something really fast at first then take all the time in the world to finish it.
*twerks*

MutFox

Banned

I'm not gonna watch until they release the Super Ultimate Deluxe edit version.
It'll probably still be bad. :p

Watching it really highlighted to me how good Snyder is at making great looking films. SS was almost amateurish in comparison despite its big budget, and despite Ayer being a good filmmaker in general.

BvS in the cinema felt salvageable, like they had a lot of great stuff going for it if only it wasn't for X and Y problems. SS was just a mess on every level. Dialogue was cliche in most scenes, character beats felt unearned, and the story was the absolute opposite of what a SS squad story should have been.

Strangely the one scene that stands out the most for me as just being a WTF moment was when Deadshot was confronted by Batman and he gets captured. That whole scene felt like it was inserted by Will Smith's ego, like "oh, no, I could never be defeated, I have to make a choice to surrender because my little daughter begged me to stop hurting people". Batman just stood there impotently half the scene allowing Deadshot to aim at him, the total opposite to the utter ruthless efficiency Batman displayed in BvS.

zeemumu

This series had so much promise. Good premise, good actors, interesting characters. Then it all just went to shit. The characters started making stupid mistakes and bad decisions with flimsy-ass logic, the plot is proving to be a generic cult story, and the writing is poor.

This series had so much promise. Good premise, good actors, interesting characters. Then it all just went to shit. The characters started making stupid mistakes and bad decisions with flimsy-ass logic, the plot is proving to be a generic cult story, and the writing is poor.

What series?

Also applies to The 100 season 3

zeemumu

Also applies to The 100 season 3

Lexa and Clarke would know better than to fall for half the stupid shit that these characters are doing.

They literally congratulated this woman for being bait for the cult as if she saved the day. That's like Princess Peach being declared a hero by Mario for luring out Bowser

Jobbs

Banned
Zero²;213904155 said:
Yeaghhhhhhhhh
I miss having a gym bro, and the fitGAF people make me feel bad about my squat level :'(

Oh I'm sure fit gif would make me feel bad about every thing ... I just do what I can

AcridMeat

Banned
Went to grand opening of a restaurant.

All I can say about it, was the food was good but there was a comedy of errors. My favorite part of the night was when one server (we had maybe 4 total show up at our table at various times not knowing what/when we ordered or what else we were waiting for) brought a bottle of sake over and asked "Is this what you wanted?"

hahahahahah

oh man

Also finished episode 4 of Stranger Things. Not sure about where it's going but I still enjoy it and they had Joy Division playing. That drum intro is so good.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Went to grand opening of a restaurant.

All I can say about it, was the food was good but there was a comedy of errors. My favorite part of the night was when one server (we had maybe 4 total show up at our table at various times not knowing what/when we ordered or what else we were waiting for) brought a bottle of sake over and asked "Is this what you wanted?"

hahahahahah

oh man

Also finished episode 4 of Stranger Things. Not sure about where it's going but I still enjoy it and they had Joy Division playing. That drum intro is so good.
I loved that scene. But then again, Ian Curtis is my sexuality. I had to put the dumbest face when it played, because my girlfriend asked me what had got into me.

hashtag #hairgoals. Lucy sent me this GIF and I kind of really want to try it. Maybe.

0YOg9pk.gif

this is so funny I can totally picture Clyde in a prison drama and Lili + gf in a wild road movie :D

yours is another Raid sequel btw

Yusss. Road trips are so fun! ♥

Oh I'm sure fit gif would make me feel bad about every thing ... I just do what I can

I meant to send you this link a couple weeks ago. Better late than never!

Macho Nachos — You Suck at Cooking

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
FuckfuckfuckfuckFUCKFUCKFUCK

It's been a long time since I've needed a game as much as I've needed this

I am so throughly unimpressed by Yooka-Laylee. I almost feel like a bad person.

hashtag #hairgoals. Lucy sent me this GIF and I kind of really want to try it. Maybe.

0YOg9pk.gif
It does looks gorgeous. It will cost you a dumb amount of money and last like that for precisely two days.

Edit: Making sure that starts black is a good idea if the model is naturally dark haired. Any other option will be a mess after a couple of weeks.

It does looks gorgeous. It will cost you a dumb amount of money and last like that for precisely two days.

Yeah, good point. I guess I should give up and go back to being a brunette. A lot of other people have quit too, so now I look like someone late to the party instead of a trendsetter. Oh well. We had a good run, blue and me.

FuckfuckfuckfuckFUCKFUCKFUCK

It's been a long time since I've needed a game as much as I've needed this

That looks phenomenal. Way better than I expected.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm ready for The Last Guardian to be the most emotionally manipulative game of the generation.

Yeah, good point. I guess I should give up and go back to being a brunette. A lot of other people have quit too, so now I look like someone late to the party instead of a trendsetter. Oh well. We had a good run, blue and me.

Well, blue actually suits you and is nowhere near as crazy to keep nice as a full rainbow. Besides, who needs to be a trendsetter in hair style? I mean, other than hair stylists. Just wear what you like.

Fury Road is excellent. One of the purest action movies in recent memory.
FR is as close to a perfect action film as we'll ever get. The center framed cinematography is pure genius.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Fury Road is tremendous. I don't know how Jobbs feels but if it's negative then he is butts.

Xiao Hu

If you ever resume going dyed again please don't dye your hair green. It looks atrocious in the most cases I have seen.

Fury Road is great. I think I'm due a rewatch some time soon.

Well, blue actually suits you and is nowhere near as crazy to keep nice as a full rainbow. Besides, who needs to be a trendsetter in hair style? I mean, other than hair stylists.

I'm masking my insecurity in sarcasm, but there's also a seed of truth there. Or maybe more than a seed. I don't know. But you're right, a rainbow would be almost twice as difficult to maintain.

Sometimes I like window shopping. I still haven't bought that lipstick purse and at this point almost certainly won't.

If you ever resume going dyed again please don't dye your hair green. It looks atrocious in the most cases I have seen.

I won't. I've made that mistake before, and I also grew up around lots of blondes in chlorinated swimming pools :p

Jobbs

Banned

0YOg9pk.gif

Yusss. Road trips are so fun! ♥

I meant to send you this link a couple weeks ago. Better late than never!

Macho Nachos — You Suck at Cooking

Haha. Good call. I hate hyper masculine game day stuff. My favorite part was when he punched the onions into black beans.

Fury Road is excellent. One of the purest action movies in recent memory.

Bold opinion

I watched the cookie Lagos thing and while it's nice to see such a throwback to a past era, I'm just having trouble caring... Looks very very dull

Haha. Good call. I hate hyper masculine game day stuff. My favorite part was when he punched the onions into black beans.

Oh, then you'll probably love most of his videos. It's really off the wall humor and creative editing, and rarely the same subject (besides cooking).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom