• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I like Poppy but 'Money' just isn't doing it for me

Btw having a Bluetooth speaker to throw into whatever room I'm in is really nice

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I just discovered Tove Lo and her brand of fempop is a thousand times more engaging and interesting than anything Fergie would ever pull out from her sweaty cooch.

Tove Lo is great and and megababe.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Tove Lo is great and and megababe.

Indeed.

mdTg6SB.png

I was tempted to call her brand of pop "vagpop" solely because of her logo, which is kind of whoa.

kmqAN00.png

A sex positive pop artist who doesn't fall into trashy stereotypes*? Is this a first?

*Peaches gets a pass because Peaches.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I Feel Cream and Fuck The Pain Away are on my regular playlist.

<3 Peaches

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Alison Pill was so murderable in Snowpiecer.

Like very first scene I was like "man, I do verily hope dis bitch gets murdle-erdled". And she is like one of my favourite actresses.

Jobbs

Banned
Okay, I watched MAggie which was completely not what I was expecting. It's a nice idea but needed more, like, talent involved. Feels like a missed opportunity.

Hmm now to kill some more time...

EatChildren

Okay, I watched MAggie which was completely not what I was expecting. It's a nice idea but needed more, like, talent involved. Feels like a missed opportunity.

Totally feel the same way. Like I didn't think it was bad but I liked the idea a lot more than the execution. With the right crew it would have been something more memorable.

Jobbs

Banned
Totally feel the same way. Like I didn't think it was bad but I liked the idea a lot more than the execution. With the right crew it would have been something more memorable.

It didn't go far enough and the acting and writing just weren't quite there . The idea of a father watching his child increasingly turn has a lot of possible places for it to go and this movie didn't really take it far enough in any direction .

Afflicted looks interesting ... Getting Chronicle vibes

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
she looks a bit like that elderly person working the computer at the library

Shut your mouth. Maggie Gylen-whatever is sexy as all hell.

I couldn't find any evidence of this after a few google image searches but I finally found some.

tumblr_mwbbq5gben1sm54eyo2_500.jpg

Boom! Sexy

Jobbs

Banned
Right but why bash someone for that anyway ... We're born with a face and have to live with it

I don't know if I have telephobia but the extent to which I hate making mundane calls and will put them off is actually comical

Fluvian

Banned
Shut your mouth. Maggie Gylen-whatever is sexy as all hell.

I couldn't find any evidence of this after a few google image searches but I finally found some.

tumblr_mwbbq5gben1sm54eyo2_500.jpg

Boom! Sexy
Her face is just so off putting though, how can her brother have such a chizzled face and she has all that loose flabby skin on hers?

Right but why bash someone for that anyway ... We're born with a face and have to live with it

I don't know if I have telephobia but the extent to which I hate making mundane calls and will put them off is actually comical

I don't bash her, like I said I like her on screen but she's a public figure and it just always felt weird to me nobody ever addresses that her features just look....weird! I have no other words to put it. not that she's not cute in her own way but yeah.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

what if I smear grey cream all over my face and then cut out my eyes with a spoon and then put cucumbers over the eye holes? All the girls are doing it.

top-10-home-made-remedies-of-face-mask-696x464.jpg

if Maggie Gyllenhaal looks like a grandma count me in for fucking grandmas

okay! ::takes notes::

__
there's this weird white paper ad in my podcast app and it all leads up to the phrase "WHY? BECAUSE YOU'RE A MARKETING PROFESSIONAL!"

I like how these ads personally speak to me ::nods head::

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That hair was dense with societal expectations, and by cutting it, I severed the hold that those inherent fears about being alone and unloved had over me.

-some feminist

Misha

Banned
No

I had short hair a few years ago and no difference

Yeah but that's a woman, a dood is expected to have short hair so my version of having short hair because fuck societal expectations is having long hair because fuck societal expectations c:
How did you grow that much hair in a few years?

Jobbs

Banned
No

I had short hair a few years ago and no difference

Yeah but that's a woman, a dood is expected to have short hair so my version of having short hair because fuck societal expectations is having long hair because fuck societal expectations c:

You can't always fuck societal expectations.. I stopped using fun colors on my nails because I got tired of talking about it one way or another

It's not a perfect world

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

But if people expect you to have long hair because subverting social norms makes you rad, wouldn't you then have to subvert the social norm subversion in order to be truly rad?

For instance I bought nail polish because I wanted to be cool like Jobbs, but after she handed me the nail polish I realised I had wasted $4.50 because Jobbs isn't cool.

But now that Jobbs isn't wearing nail polish I need to find that polish again because it must be the height of cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom