• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
As far as I'm concerned, vapers have effectively replaced those mid 00's aggro assholes screaming through their Bluetooth headsets. Not a good look.

Clydefrog

218.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I just think it sucks to reduce someone to whether they smoke or not. It's not a great habit, everyone knows this, but this detail doesn't discount someones many other qualities.

She knows I and most non smokers aren't thrilled with it, but it just hasn't seemed like a big enough deal that I'd press the issue. Maybe thinking further down the road i would, but for now Im willing to accept her casual smoking

And yes there are different degrees of smoker. If she was always attached to a cigarette it would be much more of a problem for me

idk how do you find out? :eek:

Pick one that you like 😇

Xiao Hu

I thought you were on my side

Don't tell the others but I am. Just funny how my threats to smoke nasty Chinese cigarettes in your living room are now pointless.

Honestly when I walk through someones vape cloud on the street it's actually kind of pleasant, I always hold my breath walking through smoke. I kind of want to try vaping just to compare the experience, "note to self, see if you can vape weed"

I should invest some money later into my Chemist friend to synthesize THC. But I'm pretty sure somebody already had some success with some cannabis liquids.

Fluvian

Banned
Don't tell the others but I am. Just funny how my threats to smoke nasty Chinese cigarettes in your living room are now pointless.

I should invest some money later into my Chemist friend to synthesize THC. But I'm pretty sure somebody already had some success with some cannabis liquids.

Yeah you can get it as pretty much anything in Colorado and LA. Weed lemonade, Weed pancake syrup, edibles etc.

Jobbs

Banned

There is no smoking in the haus

I just think it sucks to reduce someone to whether they smoke or not. It's not a great habit, everyone knows this, but this detail doesn't discount someones many other qualities.

She knows I and most non smokers aren't thrilled with it, but it just hasn't seemed like a big enough deal that I'd press the issue. Maybe thinking further down the road i would, but for now Im willing to accept her casual smoking

And yes there are different degrees of smoker. If she was always attached to a cigarette it would be much more of a problem for me

Pick one that you like 😇
hm idk, there's nothing for cat ;/ I've always liked Winona though

also I remember being brutally shut down when I made fun of vaping not too long ago. glad to see the times have changed.
it's still unhealthy you dumbfucks, might as well die with style

tumblr_lywrxwIWxr1r9rr6ko1_400.jpg

Clydefrog

I just saw a lady freak the fuck out because of a figeater beetle buzzing around her. I chuckled.

I'll probably end up walking through a spiderweb later :(

I just saw a lady freak the fuck out because of a figeater beetle buzzing around her. I chuckled.

I'll probably end up walking through a spiderweb later :(

lol how do you know now?!

also I think I did too...I was coming home and saw something sitting on my bangs. I pulled the hair closer and saw a tiny spider :3 put it in my plant

Jobbs

Banned
Movies have a hard time scaring me. To the extent that horror works on me it would usually be due to such a persistently negative and hopeless tone that puts me into a bad state... And that's usually not something I want to feel

I Saw The Devil was pretty depressing

Fluvian

Banned
What is the scariest movie?

For me it's the Crucible, it's fucking chilling how those girls make up that lie about witches, destroy that community and have all those people die because they couldn't face the consequences of their actions, that scares me right to my core, it's such a human idea, a lie getting completely out of control.

FloatOn

Movies have a hard time scaring me. To the extent that horror works on me it would usually be due to such a persistently negative and hopeless tone that puts me into a bad state... And that's usually not something I want to feel

I Saw The Devil was pretty depressing

Yeah Martyrs did this to me.

As lame as it is now, going into paranormal activity opening weekend without any prior knowledge of what it was freaked me the hell out.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Just scored a copy of Tail's Adventure for GG for stupid cheap. So excite.

Almost pulled the trigger on a Little Samson. Opened it up checked the board, but just couldnt do it. Really annoyed them that I didn't buy after I asked to look at the insides :(

Strange as this may sound, there's not a lot of horror that scares me but it's still my favorite. I actually like horror less if it truly scares me. More of what I'm enjoying is the general atmosphere of horror, and perhaps also the knowledge that it scares other people.

But I like scaring other people. I like wearing masks to frighten and startle my friends, I love jumping around the corner to spook them, I like making them watch the Shelob scene with me.

I've highlighted in red the parts of my body that are sore

tzfv8mq.png

I slept in a really stupid way so I've had a kink in my neck all day. Not fun.

Xiao Hu

Strange as this may sound, there's not a lot of horror that scares me but it's still my favorite. I actually like horror less if it truly scares me. More of what I'm enjoying is the general atmosphere of horror, and perhaps also the knowledge that it scares other people.

But I like scaring other people. I like wearing masks to frighten and startle my friends, I love jumping around the corner to spook them, I like making them watch the Shelob scene with me.

Please never do this to me. I might break your nose accidentally.
______

I also like how sore Jobbs' dick is 👍

Fluvian

Banned
My dad is talking to my sister about how you should be working 60+ hours a week at your first salaried job. Uhhhh....

Dead lift works the pens?

You mean the penis? no, I assumed on top of the dead lifts he'd had one too many wanks yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom