• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Stay sucking, Konami.

Set directly after the events of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Survive sees the members of Militaires Sans Frontières not killed in that game’s finale transported through wormholes into an alternate universe, where they’re forced to battle a force of crystalline zombies and, it seems, at least one Metal Gear itself.

Jobbs

Banned
Oh, then you'll probably love most of his videos. It's really off the wall humor and creative editing, and rarely the same subject (besides cooking).

Thanks 😁 I'll sub

I'm such a creature of habit that several times now muscle memory has compelled me to sit at my PC before remembering that it's busted. The PSU should arrive today.

I feel guilty for getting nothing done since yesterday

Also remember that thing I always said I hate using? Not using them anymore

I am so throughly unimpressed by Yooka-Laylee. I almost feel like a bad person.

I mean Banjo-Kazooie is probably my favourite game ever, which is why I'm so pumped for this

Bold opinion

No you just have bad opinions

What the fuck is this?

Like I love Metal Gear for being dumb insanity, but at least it was a dumb insanity that was internally fairly consistent. Fucking wormholes and alternate universes? What?!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I don't think I can trust anyone who doesn't like Fury Road. It's like...a borderline perfect classical embodiment of action cinema, elegantly combining rich, adrenaline fuelled set pieces and sequences with interesting, empathetic characters who follow believable story arc and develop as people. And it looks fucking gorgeous.

Stolen idea from local cafe: rye bread curried egg sandwiches with cranberry jam and spinach.

untitled-1gws0m.jpg

That mistake lasted for less than a week. I don't think I could find pictures even if I wanted to.

Thanks 😁 I'll sub

I'm such a creature of habit that several times now muscle memory has compelled me to sit at my PC before remembering that it's busted. The PSU should arrive today.

I feel guilty for getting nothing done since yesterday

Also remember that thing I always said I hate using? Not using them anymore

Is it for sure the PSU?

Also I condemn your decision. Condemn. Have fun with the kiddos and diseases.

Is Lucy a Brony?

This is almost as bad as the person who said I had anime hair.

Jobbs

Banned
That mistake lasted for less than a week. I don't think I could find pictures even if I wanted to.

Is it for sure the PSU?

Also I condemn your decision. Condemn. Have fun with the kiddos and diseases.

This is almost as bad as the person who said I had anime hair.

Bahaha

Neither will be an issue but thanks

And yes almost completely sure it's the PSU

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Lucian

Pros:
+ocassionally says non-dumb things
+employed
+worthy opponent in bar fight

Cons:
-hates Fury Road
-seeing a dude who watches anime
-questionable judgment when it comes to the treatment of headaches

Misc
*vapes
*red hair

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Morgen megabop:

Manila Killa - All That's Left (ft. Joni Fatora) [The M Machine Remix]

Favourite chune of this summer so far. That sweet, lowkey Trent Reznor inspiration.

Lucian

Pros:
+employed

Cons:
-hates Fury Road

Misc
*vapes
*red hair
How the fuck red hair is not a pro and vape is not a con.

Chuckie

hashtag #hairgoals. Lucy sent me this GIF and I kind of really want to try it. Maybe.

0YOg9pk.gif

Do it Lili! Dooooo it!

I don't care how much it will cost you or how hard it will be to maintain.. it will be worth it! :p

No but seriously that does look awesome and I do hope you'll try.

On another note. Not really feeling Yooka-Laylee yet. I think because some/ a lot of the environments are urban/futuristic. I enjoyed the 'nature' parts in Banjo-Kazooie most. Especially that one level with 4 seasons.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
^^ this is a possibility lol.

Lucian

Pros:
+employed

Cons:
-hates Fury Road

Misc
*vapes
*red hair
Wait I missed this.

Wot

Also my hair is blue and purple atm :p

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I've smoked from one of those niccotine vaporisers before. The nicotine and menthol made me feel happy. But at the same time...

Why do only douchey looking people do it? Does the vaping make them look douchey or does their inner douchiness lead them to vaping?

On another note. Not really feeling Yooka-Laylee yet. I think because some/ a lot of the environments are urban/futuristic. I enjoyed the 'nature' parts in Banjo-Kazooie most. Especially that one level with 4 seasons.

Click Clock Wood's spring theme is one of the best level themes on the N64

I've smoked from one of those niccotine vaporisers before. The nicotine and menthol made me feel happy. But at the same time...

Why do only douchey looking people do it? Does the vaping make them look douchey or does their inner douchiness lead them to vaping?

I prefer to call them vapid.

How the fuck red hair is not a pro and vape is not a con.

Red scare

Do it Lili! Dooooo it!

I don't care how much it will cost you or how hard it will be to maintain.. it will be worth it! :p

No but seriously that does look awesome and I do hope you'll try.

Funky was exaggerating but not far off the mark. It would have to be kept up at least every other week to remain interesting looking. Right now I only have to refresh once a month, maybe six weeks if I'm busy or lazy.

Chuckie

Funky was exaggerating but not far off the mark. It would have to be kept up at least every other week to remain interesting looking. Right now I only have to refresh once a month, maybe six weeks if I'm busy or lazy.

I know...but it would look so awesome... so to me it would be worth it <3

Click Clock Wood's spring theme is one of the best level themes on the N64

I thought the whole thing was awesome, but yeah spring was great. I was also amazed how the got the hot lazy atmosphere of summer right. With the buzzing of bees etc.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
As someone who has never played Final Fantasy, or know any of the plot of Final Fantasy, or even any vague information about the Final Fantasy series except that it's a video game, Lightning is pretty cute.

565px-Lightning_Cover.jpg

I like her petite arms and her waist-satchel thing. She probably keeps import stuff in there like potions or documents.

Am I a bad person?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

Mine's not for nicotine. And I don't do it in public.

Do I look like a douche?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
As someone who has never played Final Fantasy, or know any of the plot of Final Fantasy, or even any vague information about the Final Fantasy series except that it's a video game, Lightning is pretty cute.

565px-Lightning_Cover.jpg

I like her petite arms and her waist-satchel thing. She probably keeps import stuff in there like potions or documents.

Am I a bad person?

I think she's one of the better designed FF characters *by far*, but I can't take her seriously. I try to picture her skinny self lifting that sword and I'm like eeeeeeeh. That and the legs. Gurl needs to stop skipping leg day. FF characters are supposed to walk across entire worlds!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I think she's one of the better designed FF characters *by far*, but I can't take her seriously. I try to picture her skinny self lifting that sword and I'm like eeeeeeeh. That and the legs. Gurl needs to stop skipping leg day. FF characters are supposed to walk across entire worlds!
Lightning is probably my favorite FF character. She is one of the few characters whonis strong on her own and not defined. Y some fucking dude. I adore her trilogy. But yeah, for a career soldier who has been fighting and running for years yeah she should be way more defined.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFcOHlv1wCg

Lightning is probably my favorite FF character. She is one of the few characters whonis strong on her own and not defined. Y some fucking dude. I adore her trilogy. But yeah, for a career soldier who has been fighting and running for years yeah she should be way more defined.

The way you feel about Lightning is how I feel about FemShep, minus the definition. I feel in the case of Mass Effect the choice to make fully voiced male/female protagonists came with the inherent necessity to keep the dialogue and characterisation as gender neutral as possible for most part. The end result is a career soldier and ultimately military commander who just so happens to be male and/or female, but speaks with the same authority and experience either way.

Fluvian

Banned
I'm at the cafe. I refuse to watch Poppy in public. I shall keep her in secret, such is my shame.

The secret to a happy life is to not hide anything from the world, let everyone know who you are....Except if you like watching that bullshit, keep it locked up deep down inside you and never let it start climbing the walls of your soul towards daylight.

Jobbs

Banned
Watching 'Maggie' for some reason ... Arnold Schwarzenegger in a post apocalyptic whatever

Making weird decisions without my PC and my work to occupy me

Arnold looks about 100 years old and has a teenaged daughter

Misha

Banned
But how do you make a villain movie with zero backstabbing and them saving the day through the power of friendship?

I dunno. I'm still confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom