• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

lol how do you know now?!

also I think I did too...I was coming home and saw something sitting on my bangs. I pulled the hair closer and saw a tiny spider :3 put it in my plant

I just meant I'll likely end up in a web for laughing at the lady.

A couple weeks ago, I saw a most badass spiderweb in my car. I said "sorry bro" and destroyed it. The next day, a new web was up. So I destroyed that one too. I think spider finally got the hint and left. Stay outta my car, bro.

Edit: top o' the page!

Get the Lover's Boat

zeemumu

I'm usually not a fan pop-culture themed mazes. I like stuff that's scary on its own, not weighed down by various pop-culture associations.

I already said I would if I couldn't find other people who wanted to go. I usually do though. When were you planning on buying tickets, and when were you planning to go?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=209911281&postcount=9420

I give universal a pass because movie mazes is their thing and they usually do a good job.

And I got the Scary Farm pass so I could go any of the days.

okay I got you

Thank you. This is the problem, I just used her as a pillow. (enjoy my awful mobile finger paint reenactment)

CC9sMMH.png

I give universal a pass because movie mazes is their thing and they usually do a good job.

And I got the Scary Farm pass so I could go any of the days.

Oh, good to know. I don't want to guarantee anything, but I'll definitely let you know if I want to go. :)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh god I'm old. I just pulled a back in my day at 7/11 with the kiddo. She wanted a zero bar and I bitch3d that candy bars are $2 and I remember when they were like 50 cent

Fluvian

Banned
Oh god I'm old. I just pulled a back in my day at 7/11 with the kiddo. She wanted a zero bar and I bitch3d that candy bars are $2 and I remember when they were like 50 cent

$2 for a chocolate bar? that doesn't sound that expensive (looks up what $2 is in pounds) £1.50 for a chocolate bar!!!?? extortionate.

jb1234

As a kid, dad used to give me a buck that I could use to get all the candy I wanted. These days, I'm lucky if that covers even one candy bar.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love arguing against waifu culture. That Fire Emblem figure thread. I don't understand how people defend that shit.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I love arguing against waifu culture. That Fire Emblem figure thread. I don't understand how people defend that shit.
I don't understand how it is offensive or why you would care I love cheesecake and waifu nonsense. Stuff like Bomb Queen and Queens Blade and Freezing and shit

FloatOn

I was sitting next to a cute girl with glasses at the sushi bar. I borrowed her penicil :eek:

But then......

Wedding ring!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Aren't this, we call them daddy long legs, not even spiders?
They eat other creepy crawlies, so I leave them alone unless they're in my bed or shower.

I let the spider bros live, they help eat the other insects , same with night crawlers

sometimes I let them outside too but I think they die that same day though

my secret source just told me they did!

here's the sitch:

Clyde's currenty in prison for knowing too much
Lili and her gf had to take everything and run
Jobbs is still putting on a fight
Vazra remains unharmed

Jobbs

Banned
this is so funny I can totally picture Clyde in a prison drama and Lili + gf in a wild road movie :D

yours is another Raid sequel btw

I'm more about purposeful killing than over the top action though

Like I'll take out one of those lizard people in the elevator

Lizard people are just lizards that swap bodies to take over a persons life

Why else do you think freaky Friday got made and lots of shows have body swap episodes

The truth is exposed 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom