• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Today is my cheat day and I have literally no money to buy the food I want :C I just want some fucking meatballs!

I got some meat balls stuffed with... cheese yeah... let's go with that.
1c3d8f4316.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Ho T McWhiskers aka trabbo.
I had a dream about owning a bookstore in Portland :eek:
That sounds pretty dope actually.

I had a dream I was at an animal sanctuary, and found this little bright purple parrot with reflective feathers and I was petting/scratching it's chest.

And then it started rubbing its face on my finger.

It was basically a cat apart from it saying hello.

FloatOn

New classes start Monday so I have nothing to study this weekend. Help me take full advantage of this rarity.

I got up finally and made coffee + egg white and veggie wrap.

I think I'm actually going to play video games for a bit now.

I kind of want to watch sausage patty later and then at 10pm there is this electro thing going on downtown but it's also political somehow. It's called "activate us".

Fluvian

Banned
Ceal's banned again? NOOOO! What did she do now?

From what I've read she responded to something about drunken texts, I think what they said might have been deleted because I found the earliest point the bannings were mentioned and theres nothing about it before then.

zeemumu

From what I've read she responded to something about drunken texts, I think what they said might have been deleted because I found the earliest point the bannings were mentioned and theres nothing about it before then.

I thought she got banned for this

Go sit down and cool off somewhere, little boy.

and the things preceding it, and Trans got banned to being rude to Em.

Fluvian

Banned
I thought she got banned for this

and the things preceding it, and Trans got banned to being rude to Em.

Hmm that doesn't seem bad at all, being a little condescending shouldn't be a ban....But i wouldn't presume to tell the mods what to do *nervous laughter*.....Please don't ban me.

So how is the blind date bbq going, Lea?

it was actually pretty fun! nothing date-y at all. I ended up chatting with this one dude's gf (another dude I actually already knew) the entire time and we exchanged cat pictures and arranged a playdate for our cats :DD since she was very talktative I didn't even had the chance to fully show off my awkward.

FloatOn

idk...he was on the fuckboy-verge but I let it slide because he had a golden state warriors jersey now I think my first instinct was right.

Fuck fuckboys! (not literally)

It seems Tinder is kind of a crap place to meet people. Have you tried the old fashioned way recently of just going to a place with people and trying to meet someone that way?

I'm going out tonight and semi-hoping for something

AcridMeat

Banned
it was actually pretty fun! nothing date-y at all. I ended up chatting with this one dude's gf (another dude I actually already knew) the entire time and we exchanged cat pictures and arranged a playdate for our cats :DD since she was very talktative I didn't even had the chance to fully show off my awkward.
These sorts of surprisingly fun events are the best, especially when you're dreading it for so long beforehand. Glad it ended up going so well.
idk...he was on the fuckboy-verge but I let it slide because he had a golden state warriors jersey now I think my first instinct was right.
My influence :')

Too bad he's lame. Tell him he should return the jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom