• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You mean you weren't already pantsless?

WHO ARE YOU?

I'm Poppy.

poppyytsyf.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Maybe they'll come back as mods.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
R.I.P. in pieces.

I hope it's not perma for either of them :(

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Gained 4 kgs back in last two weeks due to knee injury.
And I was eating less, but looks like I cannot keep weight in check without daily walks.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Gained 4 kgs back in last two weeks due to knee injury.
And I was eating less, but looks like I cannot keep weight in check without daily walks.

I've been doing couch to 5K. Hopefully see some results. I definitely feel better.

Xiao Hu

That one jif with the black guy stumbling into a burning room.jif

The fuck is happing here?!

@Lisa, you can text/call us instead if you have a tough time :)
________

Fucking Nickelback on the radio at work 😰

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Did Transhuman and Ceallach just both got banned over 2 comments on Em's half-drunk, somewhat aggressive worries about not getting a text message? Yeah I might stay a bit off this thread then, I would probably have said something too.

I feel like I missed a TON of context here, wow.

In unrelated news, my company threw out like 400 ppl, some of my close friends are affected and I just could save one by quitting myself. Fuck all this, I used to be so happy there.

EatChildren

In unrelated news, my company threw out like 400 ppl, some of my close friends are affected and I just could save one by quitting myself. Fuck all this, I used to be so happy there.

What's your industry / career path?

I'm fairly certain I'll be fired / "let go" either by the time August ends or at best end of September. I'd be partially to blame as I've just stopped giving a shit, and want out of the industry anyway, but it just feels inevitable given all the company changes recently. I get along with the new manager really well, but he's definitely looking to clean up shop, mainly due to pressure from upper management.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
What's your industry / career path?

I'm fairly certain I'll be fired / "let go" either by the time August ends or at best end of September. I'd be partially to blame as I've just stopped giving a shit, and want out of the industry anyway, but it just feels inevitable given all the company changes recently. I get along with the new manager really well, but he's definitely looking to clean up shop, mainly due to pressure from upper management.

Community Management in a mid tier (locally huge tier) browser/mobile game company.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I've been doing couch to 5K. Hopefully see some results. I definitely feel better.

I have made over 500 km this year, started at the end of February. I am so used of daily walk that something is missing if I do not go. Even if it is a 3 km easy walk.

Today, I resume with walks. Doctor told me to do so, but at slower pace (around 4 km/h, instead of my normal pace at 6 km/h)

Jobbs

Banned
I haven't run in two days because I'm a lazy pig

That and got tired of the 96% humidity

And so sore my body needed a break

I haven't run in two days because I'm a lazy pig

That and got tired of the 96% humidity

And so sore my body needed a break

I always slack when winter comes around because I hate exercising inside and I mean if I tried to run outside during a typical Ohio winter I'd slip on ice and snow and break something.

Jobbs

Banned
I always slack when winter comes around because I hate exercising inside and I mean if I tried to run outside during a typical Ohio winter I'd slip on ice and snow and break something.

It's hard if there's a lot of snow buildup, but other than that I don't mind exercising in the cold. If I can run in 90 f and 90s humidity a little cold is not a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom