• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

If she's just the item shop keeper.... we laugh.

kh_lightning.png

zeemumu

Some people stress eat. I stress video game shop. Probably starting my first real job soon, one friend is moving away, the other pours all of her time into her SO(which I can understand) so I don't see her that often without being a third wheel, and I've got two finals coming up on Thursday. In the short term, these things can be handled, but in the long term (which is where my thoughts usually are) I'm freaking the fuck out.

I still need to play Uncharted 3. I beat 1 and 2 but just never got around to playing 3.

I have a copy of UC3 sitting on my bedside table for 6 months that I haven't even put into my PS3 yet.

I played it at launch a bit with my mate who had it, but we weren't too hot on it compared to 2.

I still need to play Uncharted 3. I beat 1 and 2 but just never got around to playing 3.

It's not that good tbh. I mean I think the vitriol it gets thrown at it might be a bit much. But so much of it is retread ground. The set pieces while great felt like they were ripped from UC2. The gunplay is worse. The game constantly throws enemy waves at you and does it all in a very cheap way. There's a whole section that is literally there to pad the game out, show off pretty set pieces, and make you want to murder the enemy AI. The story doesn't wrap up nicely or satisfactorily. Too many plot holes. It could have used at least six more months of dev time.

You mean if Naughty Dog didn't break them up again in the interim BECAUSE THEY SURE LOVE TO DO THAT.

Also, Drake and I will get married and adopt little Korean babies and you will deal.

Pfffft.

Uncharted 3 was alright. It looked pretty (even though Elena, well, didn't look like Elena), but the story was very predictable and had quite a few plotholes in it. They didn't even explain half the things that they established questions for. I remember not having any real problems with the gameplay, but then again, it's been a while since I've played it.

That being said, we can all take solace in the fact that most of ND's resources were used on the vastly superior The Last of Us.

Someone should put Emily's avatar on the scythe and our avatars on the wildings

wall-slice-gif-ban-2.gif

I'm not a mod though.

I also have yet to play UC3 ;_____;. I gotta get on that. It's such a good series.

and more cutscenes to fap to.

I'll join you tbh. (makeup)

Pfffft.

Uncharted 3 was alright. It looked pretty (even though Elena, well, didn't look like Elena), but the story was very predictable and had quite a few plotholes in it. They didn't even explain half the things that they established questions for. I remember not having any real problems with the gameplay, but then again, it's been a while since I've played it.

I forgot to mention. LINEAR CHASING SEQUENCES OUT THE ASS. FUCK OFF.

Wazzy

Banned
lmao at all the denial in the Zelda lead isn't Link.

EMBRACE THE FEMALE LEADDDDDDDD

I have a copy of UC3 sitting on my bedside table for 6 months that I haven't even put into my PS3 yet.

I played it at launch a bit with my mate who had it, but we weren't too hot on it compared to 2.
I haven't even opened my copy. It's still in the wrapping. :(
It's not that good tbh. I mean I think the vitriol it gets thrown at it might be a bit much. But so much of it is retread ground. The set pieces while great felt like they were ripped from UC2. The gunplay is worse. The game constantly throws enemy waves at you and does it all in a very cheap way. There's a whole section that is literally there to pad the game out, show off pretty set pieces, and make you want to murder the enemy AI. The story doesn't wrap up nicely or satisfactorily. Too many plot holes. It could have used at least six more months of dev time.

This is putting me off playing even more lol but I'll play it eventually so that I'm ready for 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom