• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Thread soon!

acKiEJa.gif

I found this scene amusing mainly because this is hundreds of years in the future and they're dancing to a Disclosure song.

FloatOn

T-minus 30 minutes until Bernie fest where at some point I confess my love to this girl I've had an on/off thing for something like 10 years.

I'll either come back tonight elated or holden caulfield

Think of me fakers. Think of me

girl i was talking to got angry at me and is ignoring me because i told her when we met first 4 years ago, she fb profile pic she dyed her hair a light brown/red colour.

someone help me understand.

T-minus 30 minutes until Bernie fest where at some point I confess my love to this girl I've had an on/off thing for something like 10 years.

Man, nothing about that sounds like fun, but good luck!

Somnia

Good luck! At least you aren't telling some girl you just met or someone you've just been friends with and it comes out of the blue!

Misha

Banned
Do it! Bike rides are the best.

I just got back from a bike ride with my friend. I think I'm falling for him but I don't want to.
I'm gonna. Just can't decide whether before or after dinner

Find a way to associate his face with spiders imo

Hopefully that old Jewish guy will get you a relationship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom