• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.

You'll fit right in.

That's not even a joke, it's straight up sexual in here at least 50% of the time

redditGIFFFF.gif

MutFox

Banned
Zelda looks good but I actually really hope that isn't Link and is a new female playable character or a female Link.

Might as well make the main character Zelda for a game like that... :p
Call it The Legend of Link :D

Female Link/Male Zelda(or even still female Z) would be super cool. But Link always looked kinda feminine so I don't know if I buy that that isn't just normal Link.

That's regular male link for sure...

Wazzy

Banned
Female Link/Male Zelda(or even still female Z) would be super cool. But Link always looked kinda feminine so I don't know if I buy that that isn't just normal Link.

Yeah Link isn't super manly or anything but his hair has generally always had the same look.

It would definitely be interesting if it was F Zelda/M Link. Would be something fresh for the series.

Might as well make the main character Zelda for a game like that... :p
Call it the Legend of Link :D
It would still work as Legend Of Zelda. :p
I like how I'm not in this gif at all. Probably because I don't squabble and am above it all. NO SQUABBLING FROM ME, NO SIR.
I'm sure you'll be in the next one!

NinjaBoiX

In case anyone missed it:

Criterion's New IP

Really early stages and the video has next to no actual game footage but this was one of the most exciting announcements of the show for my money. Criterion going completely off script and making a game that basically sounds like the inside of an 8 year old boy's head, I have every faith that it'll be balls to the wall fun.

MutFox

Banned

Well maybe in a different timeline Link is royalty, gets capped, held, whatever,
and Zelda has to to save the day... :p

Or even a game that's based on Sheik...
So the whole time you think it's a guy, but like the original Metroid,
you find out it's a girl at the end... :D

Cool thing about Zelda, is her moves are more magic based.
Would be a cool change from the mostly sword/shield/bow...

Turin

Banned
Yeah..

Better or worse..

1392529551.gif

tumblr_mnp64rC7kQ1qf36mfo1_500.gif

---EEEEeeeee...eee....eee...e... Well now.

Wellity, wellity wellity well.

That lamprey avatar again.......

MSe409r.gif

rqd6fo3f2wwecbsmkuz9.jpg

Franchise has sucked since Modern Warfare 2. It is known.

*Since after MW2. MW2 was tits and balls to the wall awesome.

I like you.

4S4LDHK.jpg

This guy is my new favorite ever.

And we have a winner!!!

10,000th post....I GET THE 10,000TH POST!!!

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n6iuxdortF1qgp297.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
In case anyone missed it:

Criterion's New IP

Really early stages and the video has next to no actual game footage but this was one of the most exciting announcements of the show for my money. Criterion going completely off script and making a game that basically sounds like the inside of an 8 year old boy's head, I have every faith that it'll be balls to the wall fun.

are you working for criterion now owen

Windam

Scaley member
Yeah Link isn't super manly or anything but his hair has generally always had the same look.

It would definitely be interesting if it was F Zelda/M Link. Would be something fresh for the series.

That's the norm!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's time to embrace the fact that there's nothing more you can do with a 2D mario game. I mean it's cool but it's not "Really? That's awesome!"-cool.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone here ever used tinder(or something similar) before? How did it go over?

Me. Not one date out of it at all. Then again, I'm over 30 and not the most photogenic man on earth.

GAF is the better dating app!

zeemumu

Me. Not one date out of it at all. Then again, I'm over 30 and not the most photogenic man on earth.

GAF is the better dating app!

Would being under 30 cause me to have better chances? I'm a little curious about it but I don't want to feel like I've given up on meeting people through good old social interaction.

This is my first time venturing into the depths of here, of FakeGaf. I don't know what here is, but I think I like it. Is it normal for me to have these sorts of feelings?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Would being under 30 cause me to have better chances? I'm a little curious about it but I don't want to feel like I've given up on meeting people through good old social interaction.

The cool thing about tinder that it doesn't feel like an actual dating app I think, it's a fun thing to do when you're waiting or just standing around doing nothing. You don't have to give up on social interaction because you're using it, why would you.

zeemumu

The cool thing about tinder that it doesn't feel like an actual dating app I think, it's a fun thing to do when you're waiting or just standing around doing nothing. You don't have to give up on social interaction because you're using it, why would you.

I don't know. I just end up going to pieces when I talk about this stuff. It's one of my goals this summer to let all of the paranoia, fear of rejection, and self-esteem lowering shit go and just see where that takes me.

Maybe I'm just going nuts?

tumblr_m8shrdirv71rukefco1_500.gif

zeemumu

I really enjoyed LBP when I played it but could never bring myself to buy it because I figured it'd just sit around after a week or two. -_-

The first one is fairly simplistic compared to the second one, which allows for button mapping using the microchips.

MutFox

Banned
The first one is fairly simplistic compared to the second one, which allows for button mapping using the microchips.

I really enjoyed the 1st one...
Had some of the best laughs with friends while playing it...
Some of those levels are so broken it's hilarious...

STOP POSTING THAT ZELDA GIF.

It's compelling me to do unholy things. Like buy a Wii U.

That cel-shading. I CAN'T. Best graphical style. DQVIII is still one of the best looking games ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom