• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
hahaha I just watched that on youtube too

tumblr_m3imeyzIIj1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

I really need to rewatch this movie.

Turin

Banned
I've actually never seen Hard Eight. -_-

My list:

1. There Will Be Blood
1. Magnolia
1. The Master
1. Boogie Nights
1. Punch Drunk Love

G-Fex

gah I need a logo and like other stuff, I'm doing a part in a marathon tonight. I can't use felix cause he's copyrighted D:

Turin

Banned
Christ this took me forever to do. I'm not good at photoshop at all.

Oh well. Now to figure out cropping his ass and putting it on a background along with pokemon.

And now I want to go back to drawing again.

All these creative idea's swirling in my head yet I have the worst art/writers-block ever.

Wazzy

Banned
I just realized in dark theme you can see all the missed spots. :NEGATIVEMAN:

that's a big knife he has

does it slice tomatoes?

Clyde I do not give you permission to hire my dream boyfriend to cut your tomatoes for you.

And now I want to go back to drawing again.

All these creative idea's swirling in my head yet I have the worst art/writers-block ever.

You should do it! It's great when you get into it.

I really need to download a movie maker program that's decent so I can start preparing the FF VIII anniversary video I wanted to make.

Wazzy

Banned
Hmmmm

My favourite move? I guess I like Dragon Claw.

Oh and Clyde my advice would be to put an image on Tinder saying "I need my tomatoes sliced" and just wait for all the hits and potential tomato cutters.

Windam

Scaley member
Resident evil 6 is a pain

It is. I just sold my PS3 copy earlier today. I didn't even beat the whole thing. Beat Leon's campaign and was on the last level of Chris's, but man, fuck that game. Hella boring. Shame because 5 was okay and 4 was amazing. I don't know how many times I beat 4. :/

Halo 2

Banned
It is. I just sold my PS3 copy earlier today. I didn't even beat the whole thing. Beat Leon's campaign and was on the last level of Chris's, but man, fuck that game. Hella boring. Shame because 5 was okay and 4 was amazing. I don't know how many times I beat 4. :/

Luckily I'm playing co-op so it's semi enjoyable.

G-Fex

You know, still not quite sure if gunblades are cool or not.

I'm going to go with yes cause I love revolvers. And squall's is a revolver sort of.

RE6 is one of the worst games I have ever played.

welp, not going to cast that for the marathon then Kappa

MutFox

Banned
Finished RE6 with my bro on co-op,
never played it again after.

What a waste of money.

I just had ketchup sprayed all over me by a friend at a restaurant...
Joking went a bit too far... :|

Wazzy

Banned
RE6 is soooo fun.

Like, the storyline is terrible but my god playing through the whole thing with a friend was a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom