• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I just had ketchup sprayed all over me by a friend at a restaurant...
Joking went a bit too far... :|

face-pulp_1469693i.jpg

I was fine until a few hours ago and the littlest thing set me off and now i can't stop grumpin' errwhere.

FUCK THE SYSTEM

I went out with my grandparents this morning and after getting home I was just so grumpy for no reason. It wasn't until I exercised that I felt better.

You just have those days sometimes, you know?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I never get angry easier

life sucks enough without getting upset about minor things

Same here. I get pissed off so easily for no reason at times. Especially when I wake up. Always in a foul mood/ready to punch someone in the face.

It's the opposite for me. It usually happens later in the day.

You just have those days sometimes, you know?

yeah. it's been happening to me with a little alarming frequency though. ohgodimdyingarenti

I never get angry easier

life sucks enough without getting upset about minor things

for me it's not even just getting upset at something in particular, it's just random shit that just sets me off for no reason and i can't figure out why sometimes.

Turin

Banned
I never get all that angry necessarily. I'm just addicted to that intense adrenaline fueled emotion, whatever you call it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So

my new meds

are messing with my blood pressure

I'm taking money on whether or not I'll faint tomorrow

Wazzy

Banned
Me and Stephen are sitting at a Starbucks and some cute guy totally wants Stephen and keeps checking him out.

This D craving right now

G-Fex

There there, G.

*hugs*

That's why we have this thread. So we can get angry about dumb minor silly shit together.

Yeah.

I've done a huge turn around lately though where I'm not so hot and emotional online and start fussin and rustlin. Well except when I got mad at a certain poster.

Anyway, Gaming side drives me a bit crazy, It's weird how obsessed you can get over review scores, graphics, fps, etc.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Me and Stephen are sitting at a Starbucks and some cute guy totally wants Stephen and keeps checking him out.

This D craving right now

Yo Stephen pretend to drop something near the guy and bend down *reaaaaal* slow.

RE6 is soooo fun.

Like, the storyline is terrible but my god playing through the whole thing with a friend was a blast.

You mean with your soulmate >:O.

It was so much fun <3 we should replay it sometime bb!!

Also this thirsty guy behind me. There are holes in the back of my head from his stares I think. O___O

its happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom