• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
I've seen Wreck-it-Ralph, was sorta cool...

Here's some pics from when I went to see bikes...

DSC_0547_zpsjlgmaooc.jpg

DSC_0550_zpsf7newnpp.jpg

DSC_0548_zpscq6hejg9.jpg

I'm leaning towards the cruiser, (so comfy!)
but a Ninja is always cool... :D

That car, just wanted to share it... :p

MutFox

Banned
Here's a couple things I ate this weekend...

My friend found a coupon for as many toppings as you want on a large pizza for $12.99.
So I used it.
(They stop at 10 toppings so it can bake properly)

My friend dubbed this Pizza "The Abomination"

Had some Indian Buffet for lunch yesterday.
Didn't eat anything else all day. (This was the 1st plate :|)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When I interact with people I have to smile a lot and it makes my jaw and the edges of my mouth hurt.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I hate emoji/emoticon bullshit. I cringe every time I am forced to use "lol" so people don't think I'm too curt and weird, lol.

I hate emoji/emoticon bullshit. I cringe every time I am forced to use "lol" so people don't think I'm too curt and weird, lol.

I generally feel the same way. But I started using lol and it's become a habit. Not a fan of smiley face, sad face, winking face, tongue, etc.

(makeup) on Skype is the only emoticon I truly like.

������

I set myself up for that one.

zeemumu

The pool filter is is out so the pool's all green and dirty and mosquitos laid eggs in it so here's a bunch of stage 1 and 2 mosquito larvae in there, and my windows are being replaced today so a bunch of flies are getting in so I have to hunt them all day, and my dog's at the vet to check up on his hairball thing and they want $300 for blood tests and x-rays.

But aside from that things are fine. I've got a steady paycheck, I bought groceries so I can make burritos and seafood and vegan food, some nice close friends, I'm heading upstate in a few weeks to visit a friend, I'm in college for a computer science degree, and I can take regular trips to Disneyland. Things are actually pretty okay.

This isn't stealth bragging, this is my attempt to overshadow the negative with the positive and let go of the negative.

TCRS

Banned
The pool filter is is out so the pool's all green and dirty and mosquitos laid eggs in it so here's a bunch of stage 1 and 2 mosquito larvae in there, and my windows are being replaced today so a bunch of flies are getting in so I have to hunt them all day, and my dog's at the vet to check up on his hairball thing and they want $300 for blood tests and x-rays.
But aside from that things are fine. I've got a steady paycheck, I bought groceries so I can make burritos and seafood and vegan food, some nice close friends, I'm heading upstate in a few weeks to visit a friend, I'm in college for a computer science degree, and I can take regular trips to Disneyland. Things are actually pretty okay.

This isn't stealth bragging, this is my attempt to overshadow the negative with the positive and let go of the negative.

main thing is you're moving in a positive direction.

yes I shamelessly used your post to post a song. forgive me lord.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I think Halo 2 gets off on sending me 9 minutes songs then 44 minute albums then two 5 minutes songs to see if he can overheat my brain.

It's working.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Who wants to play "guess what page the tipping thread will get locked on"?

I'm gonna say 14.

TCRS

Banned
peasant gonna peasant

superior 100 ppp here. try it, it's life changing.
like literally when you're spending all day on neogaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom