• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
201-project.png

1h1LR.png

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I didn't know time dragons needed sleep.

zeemumu

So he can prolong the transformation into Murozond!

Nah, he just wants as many attempts as possible to go hit on Ysera. Still waiting on that Emerald Dream expansion, even though I quit WoW years ago to save my bank account. The last expansion that I played to its entirety was the Lich King one. I got a free week when Cataclysm came out so I did some stuff there, did nothing for mists of pandaria, and probably won't do anything for warlords of draenor. I like WoW, but it's an expensive addiction, so for now I'm content with just following the news.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Joining a new gym today after a long ass period of inactivity and flab. The place is basically an industrial warehouse with a roof made of corrugated steel, clearly aimed at squat rack rats and other forms of bodybuilders.

Also, it has no AC.

Call my parents if I'm not posting tomorrow.

The_Poet

Banned
Joining a new gym today after a long ass period of inactivity and flab. The place is basically an industrial warehouse with a roof made of corrugated steel, clearly aimed at squat rack rats and other forms of bodybuilders.

Also, it has no AC.

Call my parents if I'm not posting tomorrow.

These are the best kind of gyms.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
These are the best kind of gyms.
Indeed, the one I'll be using when I get to my parents place tomorrow is a leisure centre but apparently now they've got a sick free weights basement but for health and safety reasons there is a minimum amount of people down there at one time so I can't be in it on my lonesome.. #cry

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When I watched it this 15 year old girl next to me kept hogging the armrest

#illpunchyououtbitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom