• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I cant even fucking stop laughing. My night has been made. Thank you Acid

tumblr_m2snh5LTgF1rntmkc.gif
Yeah man when I first saw that I was laughing for a solid 15 minutes reading through them all.

Sketchbag

Banned
I was on the train today after work and I grabbed onto the pole and it was so warm and sweaty. I had to knuckle it the rest of the way. The padded parts are the worst. :(

zeemumu

Let's see: made food, dog took his meds, finished walking dead episode 4, got my loot crate and Cards Against Humanity expansion, stuck to my gym schedule...yeah I think that's everything. I'm gonna take a nap now.

Edit: change of plans. Watching movies

Windam

Scaley member
:'(

The paaaaaaaain. A lot of it is coming from where they held my jaw it feels like. ._.

Either that or the pain from the hole is travelling around. ;__;

I have to go through this 1-3 more times? Fuck no.

I just read a news story about a woman who posted selfies in a stolen dress and got herself caught because of it.

:'(

The paaaaaaaain. A lot of it is coming from where they held my jaw it feels like. ._.

Either that or the pain from the hole is travelling around. ;__;

I have to go through this 1-3 more times? Fuck no.

Sis, as a licensed internet doctor, my advice is to go see a doctor.

zeemumu

Okay, Dragonz. Here's what you need to do. You need to go into your app store of choice, download Disney Tsum Tsum, and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom