• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Nope. I keep putting it off lol.

I'll get it eventually.

Who's birthday is it?

Hey Wazzy, want to start a long distance relationship for the sole purpose of us both being able to say that we have someone and then break up a few weeks later after realizing that that's probably weird?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
But.. Querl.. Please shave that shitstache o____o! It looks like you've been rimming my ex-boyfriend goddamnit

ieMre54jyqNNC.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
k i just watched that drunkvideo.

don't know if i can post here anymore.

skeered
Same.
OMG GUYS I DID IT!!

I just ordered a PS4

A NEW CONSOLE AFTER 9 FREAKING YEARS!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO

I'm totally gonna be that nintendo kid when it arrives. fuck yes. 700 hours 64 players BF4 here I come.
That's awesome! Will you be getting Destiny as well?
Well that was weird. What kind of shitty development were they doing when all they added were some butt cheeks in 4 years.

I also had no idea they were still making music. Didn't really like the song. They had some jams back in the day.
The apple bit makes it sound moist and fleshy, which is not a desirable trait on sausages.
But sausage is literally flesh what.

Wazzy

Banned
Hey Wazzy, want to start a long distance relationship for the sole purpose of us both being able to say that we have someone and then break up a few weeks later after realizing that that's probably weird?
No because then we'll be those people.

We can however pray together that JSRF gets an HD release for vita. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom