• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Poet

Banned
Rob dislikes something. Well shit. :p

(Broses is awful. It sounds very, um, "fruity".)

Agreed. Also sounds like this

Broses_by_Henderson.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I liked Prometheus. I feel like it just gets "It doesn't live up to nostalgia" hate.

Toa TAK

Banned
It was just everyone was watching and there was a magic deer involved and I was just a little overwhelmed.
Disappointed in this resolution.

I liked Prometheus. I feel like it just gets "It doesn't live up to nostalgia" hate.

It's an illogical mess man. =(((((((((

Also, what is it trying to say when the abortion actually ends up saving her life? Why has no one tackled that in their write-ups. Most interesting bit for sure.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mv8vojzgMx1soz9yao1_500.gif

tumblr_mpjqe0biqz1r3698go1_500.gif

(Grimes is crazily impishly cute and y'all're weirdos.)

Yeah, she's not traditionally hot.

But she has a quirky beauty. I love the way she looks in Genesis video.

hero1.png

Meh.

O_O That last one is kind of freaky.

I was trying to teach the deer how to fly and when we got back there were all these people. The deer could talk and was helping me find a relic that I needed to continue my quest. I can't remember what I was trying to do.

It's them damn vidya games, I tell ya. Messing with a persons mind.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, she's not traditionally hot.

But she has a quirky beauty. I love the way she looks in Genesis video.

hero1.png
Yeah, that video is amazing. I love it when she's swinging the broadsword around, but the look in the middle with the snake is the most mint.

Nothing at all to do with twin ponytails and the Japanese schoolgirl outfit. No sir.

Duress

According to this page

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/animals.htm

To see a deer in your dream symbolizes grace, compassion, gentleness, meekness and natural beauty. It has feminine qualities and may point to the feminine aspect within yourself. It also represents independence, alertness, and virility. Consider the symbol to be a pun for someone who is "dear" to you. Alternatively, the dream represents vulnerability and naivet�. As a result, others may take advantage of you and your gullibility.

If the deer is black, then it means that you are not acknowledging or are rejecting the feminine qualities in you. You may not be in tune with your feminine side.

To dream that you kill a dear, suggests that you are trying to suppress those feminine qualities

So by the birth logic you are fully acknowledging and accepting your femininity?

According to this page

To see a deer in your dream symbolizes grace, compassion, gentleness, meekness and natural beauty. It has feminine qualities and may point to the feminine aspect within yourself. It also represents independence, alertness, and virility. Consider the symbol to be a pun for someone who is "dear" to you. Alternatively, the dream represents vulnerability and naivet�. As a result, others may take advantage of you and your gullibility.

If the deer is black, then it means that you are not acknowledging or are rejecting the feminine qualities in you. You may not be in tune with your feminine side.

To dream that you kill a dear, suggests that you are trying to suppress those feminine qualities

So by the birth logic you are fully acknowledging and accepting your femininity?

She's trying to make it fly, tho

According to this page

I guess so. The deer was brown and spoke in this really feminine voice.

To see a wolf in your dream symbolizes survival, beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. You are able to keep your composure in a variety of social circumstances and blend into any situation with ease and grace. You are also a loner by choice.

Fuck guys, I am so edgy. My dreams prove it.

No hangover but I'm feeling loopy.

I just got a txt about winning a luxury cruise from wjbpaiwoeqbpqiwuer@derp.net
Life is good!

image.png

Legit, breh. Just like those e-mails from dlfjdklfjdlafjakljlasj@howdumbdoyouthinkIam.org asking for your financial info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom