• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
I got an email from Bioware, the subject is "You've Been Chosen" and its basically a blank email with a cryptic youtube video.

Bioware stop trolling me.

I want to be chosen... :|

I'll forward you the email and you can pretend it's direct from Bioware.

MutFox

Banned
I won't even install Origin on my PC...
Even with the free stuff they give, I won't fall for their lies.

I was tempted with Titanfall, but screw EA.
Set a boycott on their stuff, and I'm gonna stick by it.

I wood Statham. Not even gonna front.

I won't even install Origin on my PC...
Even with the free stuff they give, I won't fall for their lies.

I was tempted with Titanfall, but screw EA.
Set a boycott on their stuff, and I'm gonna stick by it.

Yeah, I commend you. I couldn't resist with Origin because free shit is free shit.

As someone who has only ever played the pleb PS2 version of The Sims 2 before, getting the Ultimate Collection on PC was gr9.

This was me:

image.php

Halo 2

Banned
I want a typing of the dead movie.

*I got some free origin games from some Humble Bundles but I haven't tried any of them yet.

Clydefrog

I have an Origin account... at least I hope so. I haven't logged on in months.

The last time I logged on, I noticed I had 100 Russian friends and 300 hours played of FIFA 12. The guy also added Red Alert 3 on my account.

MutFox

Banned
Yeah, I commend you. I couldn't resist with Origin because free shit is free shit.

As someone who has only ever played the pleb PS2 version of The Sims 2 before, getting the Ultimate Collection on PC was gr9.

This was me:

image.php

Believe me, I get really tempted at times... :(
Hey you on Steam? (Actually, I think I asked that already, LOL)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Where is Whiteman to demand pics?

I wanna see the veins and thickness for myself.

This works for me.

The thickness part is bullshit, pure placebo. The hard-ons from L-Arginine and other NOx boosters, however, are the stuff of the legends. You could probably knock out cold somebody with your D. The flushing/itching that comes with it is fucking unbearable, however.

Any highly irrigated part of your body will itch as if hundreds of tiny ants were trying to eat their way out of your body. Earlobes, eyelids, nostrils, the tip of your fingers, and finally (oh God) your glans and testicles. I used to take L-Arginine when I was really serious about the gym and I dropped it because: a) it has no real effects other than increasing your congestion; b) holy fuck, my balls are on fire.

MutFox

Banned
The thickness part is bullshit, pure placebo. The hard-ons from L-Arginine and other NOx boosters, however, are the stuff of the legends. You could probably knock out cold somebody with your D. The flushing/itching that comes with it is fucking unbearable, however.

Any highly irrigated part of your body will itch as if hundreds of tiny ants were trying to eat their way out of your body. Earlobes, eyelids, nostrils, the tip of your fingers, and finally (oh God) your glans and testicles.

Seems fun

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Seems fun

It's a potent and almost instant vasodilator. Broscience claims that since it increases the size of your veins, your body will somehow metabolize the nutrients in your blood much more efficiently. Which is 100% bull.

In reality, it enlarges your veins to the point that it actually drops your overall blood pressure, which is why supplement manufacturers jack the fuck out of their NOx boosters with tons of caffeine, so both your brain and heart are set to overdrive while you are getting the most outrageous pumps. That itch though... holy hell.

MutFox

Banned
I'm falling asleep...
Gotta go on a trail ride soon too... *YAWN*
Then some people want me to go to some club, which I'm not gonna go to. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom