• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
I think the last superhero movie I saw was X-Men: First Class.

I haven't seen any of the Ironmans, Capt Americas, Thors, Avengers...

I should probably be banned on GAF

I love 'em all.

At least you're not snarky about it like a lot of other people who haven't seen popular things.

AcridMeat

Banned

The last superhero movie I saw was Ironman 3 on a plane with only one earpiece working. I didn't see 2, and haven't gone to one in the theatre since Dark Knight Rises. I think Avengers is on Netflix so I might watch that, but I had absolutely no interest in Thor/Cap/new Spiderman/X-Men.

I enjoyed the older X-Mens though. Well, minus Hale Barry.

I got burnt out seeing all these superhero trailers after Ironman 2 was coming out.

TrueGrime

Ironman 2 was the least good one in my opinion.

ironballmer.gif

MutFox

Banned
I'm so excited for Avengers news ahhhhh

Also I still need to get tickets for GOTG. I'll try and pick some up tomorrow with a couple friends.

Better get em quick, my bro bought me a ticket yesterday, (Told me after he bought them)
and said the seats were getting bought up quick.

I posted the info yesterday if you guys still wanted to come to the same show. ;P

Wazzy

Banned

The last superhero movie I saw was Ironman 3 on a plane with only one earpiece working. I didn't see 2, and haven't gone to one in the theatre since Dark Knight Rises. I think Avengers is on Netflix so I might watch that, but I had absolutely no interest in Thor/Cap/new Spiderman/X-Men.

I enjoyed the older X-Mens though. Well, minus Hale Barry.

I got burnt out seeing all these superhero trailers after Ironman 2 was coming out.
You both make me sick. :(

Cap 2 is such a great movie. Thor 2 is meh.
Better get em quick, my bro bought me a ticket yesterday, (Told me after he bought them)
and said the seats were getting bought up quick.

I posted the info yesterday if you guys still wanted to come to the same show. ;P

Okay I'll see if we can still go with you guys but I might just aim for a different day. xD

Avengers is garbage

Ehh you gotta at least give it some credit for what it accomplished.

It made a female character play an integral role throughout the movie, brought multiple heroes into one film and was able to create a fun action ride.

Now I'm just waiting for a female led film.

Also I wanna see DOFP, is it good?

Wazzy

Banned
Dragonzzzz have you seen DOFP?(bad memory)

I'm planning to watch it soon and want to know if it's good. :D

FakeGAF 4.0: GAF's Own Lord of the Flies

It was shit. And I've never even seen it.

But I'm just gonna say it because this is the internet and this is NeoGAF and you can't do anything about it.

You're going to make Funky piss on his computer now.

Bumpers actually work fantastically well when you use them properly, i.e. your fingers never leave the triggers and you make a tiny movement of the second joint of your index finger to depress them. There's almost no resistance and it feels fine. They're bad if you use them the same way you have to use L1 / R1, because they put up an awkward amount of tactile resistance in that capacity. Having to charge your PS4 controller between every play session is a pain and there is no good reason for it. Lol, light bar. The real reason people think it's battery is "acceptable" is because there's nothing to play.

Your fave could never, soxfan. I hope you burn in symmetrical analogue stick hell!

...You plug the controller in. It takes five seconds.

I prefer asymmetrical, actually. Just don't mind either really.

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah, Singer is kind of creepy :/

And Wazzy, I feel the need to say it again: Guardians is amazing.
Stop. You're getting me too hyped. ; ;
Singer looks like a creep. #stereotyping

But you know, he also has those accusations floating around. So it makes it easy to believe. #trash

Yup. The photo's combined with the accusations, lawsuits, rumours and even a couple well known people confirming it is good enough for me. It doesn't help he's a big hollywood director so he'll get backed up and covered.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just had the most scrumptious artisanal puff pastry icecream.

It tasted like buttery cake batter with a hint of caramel and had super chewy crumbles of puff pastry in between.

I'm going to take a cold shower now, because I feel filthy.

Sketchbag

Banned
I'm waiting for a more serious super hero movie. I don't think I can tell the difference between Ironman 1 through to The Winter Soldier. All of the heroes are hunky white men who crack jokes and save the day. Sure, there are some tender moments but my god do they all blend together. Also, why can't we get a super hero who's not in a world of aliens, ancient evils, universe and world destroying powers, and what not? The only thing I think current super hero movies have going for them is their cast. Everything else about them is super boring and repetitive to me.

/rant

But I will see them still because of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom