• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just puked cum this is so cute.

tc8U5kI.png
You should probably go to a doctor for that querl.

BUT OMG SO CUTE I'M PUKING CUM ;_;

Would be sweet!

Of course I remember! :D
(in my drunken state) :|
LOLL yayy!!

I was drunk too querl it's okay :3

'Cause I'm lookin' like class
And he's lookin' like trash
Can't get with a deadbeat ass

Anything you want, bae. <3

If you don't have a car and you're walkin
Oh yes son I'm talkin to you
If you live at home wit yo mamma
Oh yes son I'm talkin to you
If you have a shorty but you don't show love
Oh yes son I'm talkin to youuuu

<3

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I live really close to one of these should I try it out?
JK of course I should

Like apples to apples but edgy.
Get ready to leave the premises sweaty and engorged.

I also have no idea what is this Apples to apples thing, but it sounds like a spin-off of the Everything Butt video series. I also don't know how I came to that knowledge.

Halo 2

Banned
Get ready to leave the premises sweaty and engorged.

I also have no idea what is this Apples to apples thing, but it sounds like a spin-off of the Everything Butt video series. I also don't know how I came to that knowledge.

Its a card game, everyone has like 8 cards with a noun.

The "dealer" which rotates every round puts down a card that says something like "babies come from _____"
Then everyone picks their fave noun card (from ther hand) and puts it face down, winner is whoever puts down the funniest one. (chosen by that rounds dealer)

In this example "incest" or "kanye west" would be cards that may be put down by the players.

**the meta game here is trying to play a card you think that specific dealer will find funny.

Its a game, everyone has like 8 cards with a noun.

The "dealer" which rotates every round puts down a card that says something like "babies come from _____"
Then everyone picks their fave noun card (from ther hand) and puts it face down, winner is whoever puts down the funniest one. (chosen by that rounds dealer)

In this example "incest" or "kanye west" would be cards that may be put down by the players.

I love Apples to Apples.

Also LOOOOOOOOOL at your example.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Its a card game, everyone has like 8 cards with a noun.

**the meta game here is trying to play a card you think that specific dealer will find funny.

Sounds fun, I may need to convince some drunk querls for optimum hilarity, though &#128560;

None in the UK. Why.
But you have (overpriced as fuck) Chipotle and I hate you for that.

Halo 2

Banned
Some people are holding a meeting in our furniture pad...

I'm just sitting here like >_>

So you're sitting on them?
Or do you have more cushions?

I'm actually planning on passing one of those pollo places today I'll check it out and report my results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom