• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Next the furries will come in here and talk about how they have sex with their stuffed animals if you guys keep this up.

No drinky for me this weekend.

Next the furries will come in here and talk about how they have sex with their stuffed animals if you guys keep this up.

image.php

zeemumu

Target called me and wants to do a phone interview. I don't remember which position I applied for, and I don't know what to do if I should get the job because I just started working at Walmart a few weeks ago.

Windam

Scaley member
Friend who was in BC for 6 weeks said the guys in Vancouver are hotter while the girls there are not as pretty as the ones here in Toronto.

Guess I'll be part of Vancouver-GAF soon.

MutFox

Banned
Nope o__o

I've been to Fritz and La Belle Patate which are both awesome!

Yep, have had those... Mmmmm...
For cheap poutines, the Costco one is good... :|
(They batter the fries, so unhealthy)

The Memphis Blues one is not traditional.
They use Pulled Pork, Cheese Curds and their BBQ Sauce...
So good... :D~~

Nope but now I have to!

Stephen, gorl, bb, we need to go.
I agree querl :3.

EDIT: FUCKING PULLED PORK. WE'RE GOING.

Yep, have had those... Mmmmm...
For cheap poutines, the Costco one is good... :|
(They batter the fries, so unhealthy)

The Memphis Blues one is not traditional.
They use Pulled Pork, Cheese Curds and their BBQ Sauce...
So good... :D~~

Dear god... Dear. GOD. UUUHHHHHHNNNNNNFFFFFF PULLED PORK POUTINE.

Windam

Scaley member
Happy Travels man good luck with the,
#VanCooter

Thanks, bruv. I'll crash in Stephen's closet or something. Wazzy will be my wingman, and MutFox will... I dunno, get Tabris to let me live with him or something.

Why do you want to go somewhere where the girls are less pretty?

Idgi.

"If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards and try again."

Toronto has told me that is what must be done, and since Vancouver girls are apparently less pretty, perfect place to lower my standards.

Wazzy

Banned
I got your back Windam.

I'll warn however that your friend is completely wrong. Almost everyone in Vancouver is attractive.

I think it's $10.
Can be shared with no issues... :p

Who said anything about sharing?

Me and BB will eat that stuff with no problem.

I think it's $10.
Can be shared with no issues... :p
NOT SHARING. >:O

Thanks, bruv. I'll crash in Stephen's closet or something. Wazzy will be my wingman, and MutFox will... I dunno, get Tabris to let me live with him or something.

How appropriate. There's tons of room in there ever since I came out of it :D.

Drum crash somebody please?

Edit: Wazzy and I are fucking psychic for each other it's confirmed LOOLLL

MutFox

Banned
I usually share mine, cause I get it on the side with a sandwich... LOL :|

** EDIT **

Vancouver girls are very pretty,
your Toronto friends need to stop spreading lies.

Windam

Scaley member
I got your back Windam.

I'll warn however that your friend is completely wrong. Almost everyone in Vancouver is attractive.

Everyone in Toronto is. She said the girls are pretty, but not as pretty as the ones Toronto has. She had no mercy when she said the guys there are hotter though.

How appropriate. There's tons of room in there ever since I came out of it :D.

Drum crash somebody please?

;) I knew you'd like that!

I see so many truckers on their phone, with earbuds plugged in. There are times I won't say a thing at all to them, since they are so engaged. I am bloody certain they don't get off their phone when they drive away.
Dear gawd..... Now I'm more scared than before :( LOL

I laughed.
YAYYY. Thank you thank you thank you :D
Everyone in Toronto is. She said the girls are pretty, but not as pretty as the ones Toronto has. She had no mercy when she said the guys there are hotter though.

;) I knew you'd like that!
I did gurl ;D

The guys in Van are TOO attractive tho :/. And superficial. I'm pretty sure I'm like a 6 at best here.

Windam

Scaley member
The guys in Van are TOO attractive tho :/. And superficial. I'm pretty sure I'm like a 6 at best here.

But you're like a 10 over here ._.

Wait... going to Vancouver might mean I may be more SOL than ever if the dudes are really hot and can get anything they want. DAMMIT.

I come from a long line of heavy drinkers on both sides of my family. One? Bruh you better get two 24 packs ready at minimum.

I'm such a lightweight it's embarrassing ;_;. Most people saw that at the GAF meetup in Van. I was like stroking some GAFer's amazing mustache and telling him how handsome he was......

I'm a cheap date? Fuel Efficient?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
There's a leatheery old lady at this Zara that looks exactly like Donatella Versace.

Edit: Not sure if I should ask for an autograph or call a priest.

MutFox

Banned
I'm such a lightweight it's embarrassing ;_;. Most people saw that at the GAF meetup in Van. I was like stroking some GAFer's amazing mustache and telling him how handsome he was......

I'm a cheap date? Fuel Efficient?

I'm a cheap drunk too, cause I don't drink often... :|
Though I can take tequila pretty well... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom