• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I am super duper perched tbh

I lied. I'm already a mess. ;_;

What time does it air?

Top of the page!

hA4D47020

Not Katy Perry getting the Superbowl Halftime show.

I can't wait to watch her struggle to hit a note in front of millions of people. Maybe she'll do everyone a favor and lip synch.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Homeland is up to season 4 already? Wuuuuuuuuuuh? I stopped watching before S1 finished lol.

Also peeps should snapchat me. I dont get nearly enough

Wait, Homeland is already on its second episode of the season?

:negman

The premiere this past Sunday was a double episode, breh.

Homeland is up to season 4 already? Wuuuuuuuuuuh? I stopped watching before S1 finished lol.

You should catch up. I mean season two is a bit shit apart from an absolutely insane finale. But three is solid minus the absolutely atrocious Brody family drama bullshit, and four is shaping up nicely.

Carrie's pout face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually just all of her crazy faces >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah that was fucked up.
Someone really needs to shoot her in the face and end her and that mess called Homeland.

NO.

We're finally free of the Brody family. This is going to be the best season. I know it.

Season one would have been the best if Showtime execs didn't meddle with the writing and Brody actually blew himself up. It also would have made season two much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom